No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is equal parts elation and intense hatred, bordering on homicidal madness. Please be advised if you do decide to pick it up later on.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure this will be one of those "errebody outta the house, I'm bout to yell at teh game" games. But it looks and sounds like so much fun when you reach a goal/get past something.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yep and yep.

I await a late night visit from the local cops because I've been hurling insults at the screen for the last four hours.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Cop:"Sir we've had reports of a domestic dispute"

Russ: *pointing at his screen* "I live alone and I'm playing Dark Souls"

Cop:"Want me to tazer your TV?"
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hahahaha

They'll probably just taze me and play for free while I'm on the floor incapacitated.

Won't be a beer left in the fridge.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lulz, and they'll bash in your tv once the game ragefucks them.

Comment

And out of the corner of my eye, in the pool of drool and tears, I'll see them do it and think "I was just about to do that, then you guys showed up."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

The heart of the forest is the best thing ever. Going to get hundreds of thousands of souls, level my magics, upgraded a weapon like a boss, then level my stats up to stupid levels. Need to see what the cost of souls would be to level str to 50.

Comment

Mwahahahaha yes
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've given a name to my pain. It is called The Dukes Archives/Crystal Caves. So many cheap bastards in one place, so little patience.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Got 200K in about 30 minutes. Got 20 levels from that, bumped my dex and str to 24 each, then added to my vitality and endurance. Not sure where to even go now. Blight town i think. FUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Got 200K in about 30 minutes. Got 20 levels from that, bumped my dex and str to 24 each, then added to my vitality and endurance. Not sure where to even go now. Blight town i think. FUCK.
                          Godspeed friend.

I got cursed, had to leave the Crystal Shitship, get that undone, and now I'm just farming titanite chunks until I upgrade my winged lightning spear enough to throw Seath in a fucking hurt locker.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's like this game is operating on a crabcore Immortal tempo, whilst I'm beeboppin' and scattin' to some fucking Dean Martin.

And yet, IDGAF. I am kind of in love the difficulty curve. If anyone wishes to let me borrow their BS3 for a week or two so I can burn through its predecessor, I would not be opposed to the idea.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

So, why all the crying on the internet over Blight Town? Might have been the fastest I moved through a zone. And the boss was stupid easy. Like...tedious it was so stupid easy. Circle strafe like its 1999. Snuck down to get my gold hemmed gear, ended up with a demon boss that glitched and died. Awesome. Came back to find my firekeeper dead, that sucks.

Comment

Probably has something to do with your roided up character.

Maybe, possibly. Just puttin' it out there.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X