DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noted
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's actually not even the intimidating factor that makes me think you wouldn't like it. It's more to do with your track record of not having a boner for the quintessential fantasy world scenario.

But once you get used to the controls (which takes a good while to nail down), it is one of the most tightly designed games I've ever played. There is no quarter given for a fuck-up on the gamepad.

Fuck, now I'm conflicted. I kinda want to start it all over, but just don't have the time this weekend to jump back into RAPEVILLE.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2012, 03:27 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob, you would actively hate this game. You like to drink, get high, then game right? Shit would NEVER happen with Dark Souls. It requires, nay demands, the highest degree of hand eye coordination you can muster.

Comment

• I think it's time I finished this game.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• That would piss me off. But as a gif? Mega lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gif of AI griefing:

that's par for the course, really.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love how gleeful that mob looks, as it kind of skips it's way over to MEGADOOMSMASH the player.

Comment

• I have to imagine I'm making their pixelated lives better by being a punching bag.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's an amazing gif but not sure I'd enjoy getting raped like that on the reg. I like some difficulty but fucking hell man he just obliterated him!! Lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pretty sure if you popped it in, you'd turn it off just as quickly. With a baseball bat. Or a chainsaw WHAT a chainsaw WHAT
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly the first like 20 or so hours isn't aggravating difficulty. But once you get into the damn church area where the gargoyles are and you've got to run across the parapets agggggggrrrrrrrrrgh fuck fat boy and lightning quick dude

Comment

• Yeah, I think you're right. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of this game but to get ubersmashed like that often? FUUUUUG that.

Comment

• Well it's coming to PC soon, so you can find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                fuck fat boy and lightning quick dude
                                Especially if you're trying for a particular item.

It wasn't even worth it in the end (already had an awesome lightning spear), which is the most depressing revelation I had during my playthrough.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X