No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, like in the garden near the locked with a blinding white door, there was a note "beware illusory wall" and I did try to hit it but nothing happened. Maybe I didn't hit the right place.

Comment

Hurm...illusory wall in the garden? What garden are you referring to? The one in the parish or the one in the lower burg or what? I don't even recall a wall around there, just some poor bastard that is still locked in his hovel.

Whenever I see some odd dead end that doesn't fit with the scheme, I thwack the shit out of it just in case. Especially after finding there is an entire world inside the old dead tree at the bottom of Blight Town. I ain't fallin' for that shit anymore.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's the garden past the mini-boss next to the blacksmith, with the goofy trees. I asked my buddy, he said there is a bonfire inside of the wall.

Did you get Ornstein's soul to make that ridiculous spear?

Comment

Oh there? I believe the one you are referring to only opens up once you unlock the sealed door next to it.

Haven't fought those two yet, but when I do, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, as they will be crushed upon the heel of my boot.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, make sure to kill fatty first. If you kill Ornstein first, you will get the fat dude's soul instead and his weapon is shit on a stick.

Comment

Capra demon got his shit pushed in on the first attempt. The Depths and the gaping dragon? Got face fucked royally. Even got the crazy 2H axe that requires 50str I will never get to wield. Headed to blight town and said fuck this, basin time. Found an ember as well, and the blacksmith asked for it. Declined for now, not sure when I should supply it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Well, make sure to kill fatty first. If you kill Ornstein first, you will get the fat dude's soul instead and his weapon is shit on a stick.
                Yeah, well this is turning into a fucking nightmare. Lemme know how that works for ya when you get to 'em. Ornstein is an epic troll.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Killed him, upgraded a spear to +10, and I can't fucking make it.

Also, somehow I can't connect to Live now. This is some megabullshittery.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I am an angar man right now. If only the Jehova's Witnesses went around soliciting their insane bullshit on Thursdays.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

That was the strangest damned thing. XBL must be drunk or something.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Forgot the fact that the different smiths work on different materials, so I went and masde the Dragonbro spear at that giant bullshit smith, and lo and behold, I don't meet the DEX requirement.

Eat all the dicks, smith.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Is't it like 24str 20 dex?

Comment

24/24 split
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                              That was the strangest damned thing. XBL must be drunk or something.
                              Or some chinaman wanted my milkshake
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. Dun goof'd there Chairman Mao.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X