MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it time, bro.

The Kinect will either get there eventually or die a horrible, awkward, Jobe-in-cyberspace way.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Wait, how does it destroy the flow of conversation? The conversation trees looked the exact same for the most part?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Give it time, bro.

It'll either get there or die a horrible, awkward, Jobe-in-cyberspace way.
        It will be a year between releases for Kinect, literally. That's plenty time between releases to give developers time to figure cool shit out.

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Wait, how does it destroy the flow of conversation? The conversation trees looked the exact same for the most part?
        Because it stops the conversation, and gives it those odd gaps where you speak the choice, then have a third voice in the conversation reply. The trees with a regular controller should be just as enjoyable and natural, but with Kinect it didn't feel like a natural conversation. Mass Effect 2 was one of the few RPGs I've been totally absorbed and not wanted any kind of breaks in the immersion experience, and using that option would ruin it for me, personally.

Comment

I'll be having fun with this regardless.

BRING ON THE KROGAN HUSKS, I DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            EDIT: Not down on ME3 at all, just the forced Kinect shit with no real interesting hooks or benefit is already old. I WANT THE FUTURE
            You just want to have motion-controlled reporter-punching, don't you?
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

If that occurs, I will shit a rainbow.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I just like having new things in regards to the kinect. So long as they aren't taking this game and putting it on rails, the voice stuff could be pretty neat. Especially since my Shepard will now sound like Hocken.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And the universe will weep. Like Randall*.

*award winning variety.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Heeyyyyy Wrex....

Comment

Shepard.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          You just want to have motion-controlled reporter-punching, don't you?
                          I'm Commander Shepherd and this is my favorite wanking motion on the Citadel.

Comment

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WqCqVAoCA8w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

FUUUUUUUCK 3/6/12 WWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WANT NOW
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely the Mass Erectest after that
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

OMNISWORDS.

OMNISWORDBONERS EVERYWHERE.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X