No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch some smart ass in Hollywood is going to float an offer to Snooki for the role in a Mass Effect movie. Commence gamer rage!

Comment

The sooner the page change, the sooner I don't have to look at that waste of fucking space when I scroll down the page.

Why can't the Reapers just take the shore? Give them the shore and I'm sure they'll be happy. It's Darkspace, but with more homeless dudes buttfucking under the boardwalk than usual.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I need to figure out how to upload this awesome wallpaper from my phone to erase that awfulness. Dammit, Rob.

Comment

Haha, my phone knows that when I type "dammit", the next word is going to be "Rob". SwiftKey FTW.

Comment

Grave,

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Haha, my phone knows that when I type "dammit", the next word is going to be "Rob". SwiftKey FTW.
              Hahaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's the one. Billy is all up in my brains, seeing my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

quoted for awesomeness.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

• I saw that on Kotaku the other day. I need to see if that dude got more pics of the Miranda.

Comment

• FEMSHEP TRAILER

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3pShKKOV_gA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

WHY IS IT NOT MARCH 6 YET

Last edited by Master Shake; 02-10-2012, 10:28 AM.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Uh, holy shit.

Comment

• Going Down into cover is too sticky but otherwise this demo is boss. Anyone know when the MP unlocks for those of us without Battlefield 3?

Also, the terms on EA Origin are almost offensive. I felt dirty clicking "agree" but I gotta play this game.

Comment

• Yeah I dl'd the PC version but reading that Origin shit made me mad enough to delete it all of my PC. Fuck that noise. Also no controller support kind of sucks but I bet it will be there for retail version. All that aside it's pretty as shit and other than a little sticky in the cover like you mentioned I loved the control.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: ME3 
                                One (obviously very important) thing I'm wondering based on the demo- there's clearly some time that has passed between the end of the second game and beginning of this one. If Cerberus is again at odds with Shepard, will I still be taking Miranda to Pound Town? Secret relationship!

Comment

Working...
                                X