MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: Rachni response to Rob" 
    That was the first time I had to really think about what to do. I decided to save Aralakh team (and also the Krogan alliance I'm trying to build) and let the Queen eat it. And then they follow up with the crazy scene with Grunt and I'm all "WTF, I wanted to SAVE Grunt!" D: Then he comes out of the cave like a boss. Disaster averted. It would have been nice to have the sheer numbers of the rachni in the fight but that Queen crazy.

Comment

• To reiterate a couple things Billy has mentioned- Javik is awesome. And there is not enough class variety for your squadmates. I'm a Vanguard and I keep using Liara (Singularity FTW) and Javik. This is not a particularly great combo.

Comment

• Javik? Never came across this person.

Comment

• Hmm, I must have misremembered who said it, then. He's the guy from the DLC pack and he's great.

Comment

• Oh didn't get that.

Comment

• Yeah not sure what I think of that ending. Going to read up on the other endings tomorrow. Initial feeling is they did most everything right, but just didn't stick the landing in the storytelling department.

Comment

• Oh wow holy shit, nevermind. That post credit sequence and them flat out saying THIS IS HOW WE JUSTIFY DLC ruins a pretty cool thing.

Comment

• NOOOOOO

Spoiler: Tuchanka Shroud mission 
                  Mordin!

I decided to let Mordin cure the Genophage but I'm not sure why I couldn't just lie to the asshole Salarian councilor to ensure their participation in the fight against the Reapers. Seems like that should have been an option in the post-mission briefing.

Comment

• Fuck them. She's a cunt.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Spoiler: Rachni response to Rob" 
                      That was the first time I had to really think about what to do. I decided to save Aralakh team (and also the Krogan alliance I'm trying to build) and let the Queen eat it. And then they follow up with the crazy scene with Grunt and I'm all "WTF, I wanted to SAVE Grunt!" D: Then he comes out of the cave like a boss. Disaster averted. It would have been nice to have the sheer numbers of the rachni in the fight but that Queen crazy.

This should be interesting in how our endgames are then. Looking forward to chatting about that.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't get your hopes up Rob.

Comment

• I was gonna buy this just now, and when I went to Amazon and started scrolling the headings to the reviews (my curiousity as to why the game garnered a 2 1/2 star consensus started it), and I'm actually somewhat hesitant to drop cash on it. I never thought I'd see the day where I had reservations about Bioware's cash cow ( and I was one of those fucktrolls who liked Dragon's Age 2: Copypasta In Your Vas Deferens Edition), but the angar of butthurt haters has me rattled.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can explain the reason for the ANNNNNNNNNNNGAR in a non-butthurt way without giving away huge plot points, should you desire.

Comment

• Go on.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• please spoiler it Billy even if there aren't plot points.

Comment

Working...
                                X