Batman: Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    The very very start of the game before even the credits or Bruce Wayne speech is a Catwoman section. So if you were already in Arkham City when the DL finished I imagine you missed that bit

Well, shit. Oh well, that's what the extended play is for. I already missed the Azrael stuff too. I just saw that today when someone else was playing.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Apparently Calendar Man is in the city hall basement (where Two Face is) and tells you to come back on Halloween. WTF?

Comment

Nerdgasm'd.

Fuck I need to stay outta this thread.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Apparently Calendar Man is in the city hall basement (where Two Face is) and tells you to come back on Halloween. WTF?

Long Halloween reference. There are 13 key days tied to the book that you have to visit him on. I'm hoping there's a way to speed that up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Long Halloween reference. There are 13 key days tied to the book that you have to visit him on. I'm hoping there's a way to speed that up.
            Shit, didn't even catch that. I haven't looked at achievements, guessing there is one for that? You can always go offline and fuck with your calendar?

Comment

Yeah, there's already a video of the date changing trick on Kotaku.

Comment

Man. This game. My god. I really do think this game looks as good as Rage, if not better. There's some in game cut scenes that are fucking jaw dropping. And Grundy got his shit pushed in. SO HARD.

Comment

And Grundy got his shit pushed in. SO HOARD.
                  corrected for maximum Van Damme-age!

Comment

Man. This game. My god. I really do think this game looks as good as Rage, if not better. There's some in game cut scenes that are fucking jaw dropping. And Grundy got his shit pushed in. SO HARD.

Once you figure out the routine with him, it's a 3 minute fight...TOPS.

What I didn't like was all of the backtracking in the museum level...fuck that. Being a nerd, I also didn't like Tim Drake wearing Damian Wayne's Robin costume.

Comment

• Grundy was disappointingly easy. Haven't met Robin yet.

So who is the mysterious person that is following you that you meet on roof tops? I guess spoiler that shit if you know. Looks like Scorpion/Sub-Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Grundy was disappointingly easy. Haven't met Robin yet.

So who is the mysterious person that is following you that you meet on roof tops? I guess spoiler that shit if you know. Looks like Scorpion/Sub-Zero.

Azrael.

Comment

• No fucking clue. I need to buy myself some more recent Batman trades I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            No fucking clue. I need to buy myself some more recent Batman trades I guess.

He appeared in the 90s and they were trying to worm him back in with a new version. Don't know where he stands in the new DCU.

But, yeah...he's the guy that replaced Batman after the back-breaking incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Azrael.
                              WHAAAAA?

Does he have the giant foam fingers of doom or the FIGHTIN' FER JESUS sword?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                WHAAAAA?

Does he have the giant foam fingers of doom or the FIGHTIN' FER JESUS sword?

He was a bigger WTF moment for me than fighting the shark.

Comment

Working...
                                X