No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaarghhhblargggbllllllllrrrrgggggggggggggggg.....F uck you Mr. Freeze.

Comment

• Hit him with a sneak attack once, then make him walk through the water and hit the switch to electrocute him, use the line gun to kick him in the back, grate takedown and he should be down for the count.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I kinda figured those tactics out by now. One defeat at a time. But I just suck too hard at this to get them done in one run. But the line gun is new to me! So there is that.

Comment

• Working through the Riddler riddles and challengers. Once that's done, I'm going to power through Game Plus and 1000 it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was doing that on sunday. Found a ton of trophies but riddler still won't contact me about more hostages.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              I was doing that on sunday. Found a ton of trophies but riddler still won't contact me about more hostages.

You're counting down and certain numbers trigger the hostages.

I've now got less than 100 left and he just contacted me about Guy#3 last night.

That one sucked.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• After being beaten up by a whole bunch of riot shield thugs again and again, and wanting to shove a muzzle on Catwoman's dumb fucking mouth (her dialogue was written by a fucking idiot) I kinda hate this game.

So I'm going to get good and notgiveafuck inebriated, blast some Kiss From A Rose, and fucking stomp necks. Hopefully it helps.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beat it. At least the main part, don't care enough to do any of the side mission shit. The ending was pretty great.
                    Spoiler: spoilerz 
                  had no idea that Clayface was gonna show up. That was pretty great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    After being beaten up by a whole bunch of riot shield thugs again and again, and wanting to shove a muzzle on Catwoman's dumb fucking mouth (her dialogue was written by a fucking idiot) I kinda hate this game.

So I'm going to get good and notgiveafuck inebriated, blast some Kiss From A Rose, and fucking stomp necks. Hopefully it helps.
                    It did not help. Nor did the other two games arriving that very day.

I think this might be the first game I trade in.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I honestly don't know if I like this game. I think I raved about it on an episode but after beating it I'm just not sure....

Comment

• The game is good, but there's a couple issues. First, it didn't change ANYTHING from the first one. The first was a revelation, but you've got to improve on that somehow. Plastering a billion fucking annoying Riddler things on the environment doesn't improve shit. And second, the city is not a city. It's a couple blocks that you can fly across with two well placed grapples.

Comment

• I will say I enjoyed dive-bombing into a circle of thugs and beating them into piles of thug, but beyond that, the changes (Catwoman as anything but fapfuel for the sad and the lonely, Riddler's COLLECTIBLEPALOOZA jizzstink everywhere, thugs with shields) were not for the better.

And that's it. I have exhausted my will to continue bitching about this game and its inadequacies. I am sorry for the annoying prattling on I have done, but this game does not get the two snaps and a twist from me.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-26-2011, 07:05 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Catwoman stuff was horrible. Just no need at all.

Comment

• Hamill is freaking great in this. Loved the LOST mention at the beginning of the second trip to the steel mill.

What is not great is how I keep getting cockblocked at 48 or 49 hits on my freeflow combos. Shield and knife guys can lick me where I pee. I need that achievement, dogg.

And, hey, when is the second step of this Identity Theft killer side mission going to trigger? I completely forgot about that one until I happened to pull up the side mission menu tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Hamill is freaking great in this. Loved the LOST mention at the beginning of the second trip to the steel mill.

What is not great is how I keep getting cockblocked at 48 or 49 hits on my freeflow combos. Shield and knife guys can lick me where I pee. I need that achievement, dogg.

And, hey, when is the second step of this Identity Theft killer side mission going to trigger? I completely forgot about that one until I happened to pull up the side mission menu tonight.

The bodies that he fucked with are at random alleys in Park Row. Keep gunning around and looking. Here's the kicker though. You have to find the bodies in the right order. That fucked me on number 3 for the longest time.

Comment

Working...
                                X