Batman: Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto.

Can't wait to play as Fatman and destroy roidclowns by the thousands.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Had to pre-order. I couldn't help myself.

I am in the grips of a horrible addiction.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

If I still had my 360 I would have caved too. I'm almost sad the PC version isn't coming out till next month but hopefully I'll get this jerb I interviewed for and I can get my 360 back sometime soon.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I need to see if a demo is up on the PSN for this......
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Got $60 in Best Buy bucks just waiting for this thing.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Had mine on order for a while now. I must fit in tons of Dark Souls this weekend.

Comment

Ditto.

And work too.

FUCK.

Someone spare an extra day?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I need to see if a demo is up on the PSN for this......
                  I doubt it. I mean really, what's to sell? It's one of those "just act like the prequel was the demo" titles.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Popped in Batman AA GOTY edition(pc version) and got my wired 360 controller operational. Boneralloveragain. Can't wait to play the new one.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

First person to PM me gets a free Sinestro skin for the PS3 version.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        First person to PM me gets a free Sinestro skin for the PS3 version.

It's only for the PS3? If so, then I might have a skin code available too.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

As far as I know it's only for PS3.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

10 minutes in and this game has my undying allegiance.

Two things to remember:
                            Download the Catwoman content before starting up for the first time. It integrates into the Main Story mode.
                            DO NOT LET ANYONE SPOIL THE OPEN FOR YOU. For serious.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

and with that I'm out of this thread until I get the game

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                                DO NOT LET ANYONE SPOIL THE OPEN FOR YOU. For serious.
                                Didn't like EVERY gaming site publish the big "spoiler" in their previews last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X