Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://kotaku.com/5182063/fallout-3s...is-on-the-case

Didn't even know this dropped already, but hold off on buying it people!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Too late motherfucker!

And yes, they have wrenches in this system. Gods damn the bastards!

And it was actually going pretty well up until it froze. THUNDERDOME SHIT IS IN THE GAME, YO. THUNDERDOME.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-24-2009, 12:10 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished it yesterday after re-downloading the uncorrupted version put back up on the LIVE marketplace.

Fun little deviation that takes about 4 to 6 hours to do (if you try to get that damn steel ingot scavenger achievement). And the first few are pretty tough, as you're almost immediately stripped of all your equipment.

The Thunderdome bit is a little less appealing in execution than in theory. I was hoping for an actual arena, but it just looks like a goddamn cave (littered with radiation-leaking barrels).

And once you make it to Haven, after earning your freedom through the Thunderdome-lite, some interesting shit goes down and you have to make a tough choice involving stealing a cure to the mutation problem in the Pitt. I saved at that juncture so I could see how it played out on both sides.

Bottom line: Evil is easy, good is fucking hard.

Miles better than the Anchorage mission.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to hear. Will be getting this next week.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thinking about using the rest of my amazon gift card to buy the game.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• this is bullshit. I download the Pit a few days ago. I finally tried to play it last night and it keeps locking my game up. I haven't even gotten anywhere in it. Ugh.

Comment

• Lockin' it up?

They fixed that with a patch, but there have been a few issues here and there where it will still freeze. This is only natural, as it happened to me. I was thankfully in high spirits, restarted the game from the previous autosave and had no issues with the rest of it. Otherwise, I would have taken a bat to the disc.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got this in the mail the other day. Gotta get the DLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Lockin' it up?

They fixed that with a patch, but there have been a few issues here and there where it will still freeze. This is only natural, as it happened to me. I was thankfully in high spirits, restarted the game from the previous autosave and had no issues with the rest of it. Otherwise, I would have taken a bat to the disc.

I haven't even gotten to the pit yet. I was able to get to the guy with the distress signal, 3 times, and everytime would lock up around the same area. Ugh. I'll try it again later this week.

Comment

• And it locked up again. I haven't even made it past the fucking guy that tells you to go to the first camp. WHAT THE SHIT?!

Comment

• Got the DLC. Beat The Pitt in an afternoon. Kinda lame.

Comment

• I still can't play the Pitt. It locks up every fucking time.

Comment

• I apparently made the dick move and lost karma. Thought I was being righteous. Guess that's why the game is neat.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5219584/new-fallout-announced

New Fallout game coming. Woot.

Comment

• Vegas is the new hotness apparently.

Way to be a harbinger, Rainboner Sex.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X