No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, the new DLC ain't too shabby. I haven't been raped by any of the bugs that seem to be plaguing the new content, so my opinion is immediately suspect.

First five minutes in, and I almost get melted into human queso by a "Super Mutant Overlord". What a taint-sniffer.

On the bright side, they added an awesome new perk called "Puppies", where if Dogmeat gets iced (that mutt is the Martin Riggs to your Roger Murtaugh of the game...wreckless), Son of Dogmeat takes his place.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still haven't been able to play the Pitt yet. Fuck their broke ass DLC.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished Broken Steel.

Should have been the actual ending to the regular game and not DLC. Fanboy outcries would not have been as vocal/justified.

And the Tesla Cannons/Heavy Incinerators are ridiculously fun to use.

The (almost) monthly DLC concept was an interesting failure. The bug debacles with the past two DLC packages makes Bethesda look like they fired their testers and the rest of QA weeks before their respective street dates.

This last one doesn't redeem such wreckless business tactics, but it does allow for a more complete game to be played and enjoyed.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5314300/fallout-3-...orbit/gallery/

Dope. I was finally able to get past the part in the beginning of The Pitt without glitching and almost finished it. Good stuff. I forgot how much I love this game.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I seem to have played the game so much that it has become unreadable. Never got to finish the swampland DLC (whatever its called). The hillbilly battlecry was worth it alone.

(Hooray fo' me, Billy. Gon' whoop yo ass in some Street Hoops.)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• UGH. So I beat The Pitt today and was trying to find where all of my fucking gear is..seriously, what the shit. I must have missed it...anyways, I die and my last load is completely corrupt. Ugh. now I ahve to go through the Pitt all over again.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the fucking price to drop on this (I refuse to pay $60 for a new video game).
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  UGH. So I beat The Pitt today and was trying to find where all of my fucking gear is..seriously, what the shit. I must have missed it...anyways, I die and my last load is completely corrupt. Ugh. now I ahve to go through the Pitt all over again.
                  The-locker-next-to-the-arena.Sorry-you-have-to-read-it-like-this,but-my-spacebar-is-now-fucked-completely.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM. Reason: Lemme-add-these-silly-spaces.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. I found it. Ugh. Can't wait to try the new Mothership Zeta quest in a few.

Comment

• I just punched an alien in the face. It felt good. Payback's a bitch motherfuckers.

Comment

• Now tape your ears forward, light a cigar, and come up with a shitty one-liner.

DO IT!

AMURRICA DESERVES IT!

(Just leave the blackface somewhere faaaaaaar away. Preferably at The Dark Carnival. That was not a racist remark, please don't kill me Al Sharpton. It was a swipe at ICP. Don't kill me Ceej.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I need to finish Point Lookout first, sadly. I'm really not too sold on it, but whatev.

Also, re: the tags - robot fucking? Awesome.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, the amusement from laughing at mutated hillbillies lasts only so long.

The new one is fun so far.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, the alien one isn't too bad. Looks like I still need to download the hillbilly one and the broken steel one as well.

Comment

• Steel is still my fave.

Tesla Cannon=WTFPWNButton.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X