No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The conversations are miles better than Fallout. Fallout is way more immersive in my opinion in regards to sidequests and shit and the inventory system.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I got no gripes about the pip-boy.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• There is no blue fem-alien ass in Fallout.

Advantage: Mass Effect.

And there are characters worth saving in ME. Not so much in Fallout. Though I did feel kind of bad for the escaped slaves.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I totally fucked her. IT was glorious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tastefully directed alien ass-shots FTW.

Ashley having the same name as Evil Dead Ash was not a good thing, nor was her being a religulous asshole. Yes I said religulous.

The lone alien in the Blue Man Group had me at hello.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-07-2009, 02:25 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck Ashley. Also, the bad girl's giant cleavage was the greatness, as was Troi's voice coming from her mouth. haha.

Comment

• Shit, that was Sirtis?

She plays the worst fucking drunk in the history of playing drunks. Ryker's beard turned white that day (which he immediately repainted like that Oxyclean dude). One of the best parts of First Contact aside from James Cromwell and the Borg Queen.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-07-2009, 02:51 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• damn straight.

Comment

• Well, I stuck to the main quests yesterday and today and had a little better time, at least I felt like I was getting somewhere. Beat the game a couple hours ago, I got to level 16 or 17. Is the max 20? The ending was weak, but that giant Robot section was cool. I don't know, there are so many things that I think could have been done to make this a better game.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5139900/fallout-3-dlc-is-live

BAM!

And yeah Bruce, the ending was some weak sauce. All of them were.
                      I remember when they were touting some 250+ endings. Apparently they all sucked. The giant robot was ridiculous. And the ending was so fucking easy to beat.

Comment

• Ending was a disappointment.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, but the game was still good. Although after re-going through Mass Effect, I'm not so sure.

Comment

• Didn't get in to Mass Effect. Don't know why. Seemed boring.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It is a bit until you go in front of the council, then it picks up steam.

Comment

• Liberty One was a pimp on hydraulic legs, motherfucker.

And seeing as how the fella will be making a return in the DLC, this game already has it over ME in that department.

Now if only I can get a patch that allows for that big green ape to take the fall at the end I'll be happy.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X