No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Curb reference is lost on me, Bobby.

Comment

• It's gone now, but long may it be remembered as a wonderful confluence of events and chefs sharing a goal:

39) Star Canyon's Ribeye. Never have I enjoyed a steak as much as the one I had that magical night when ma allowed us a glass of wine (when my sis and I were both underage and people didn't go all batshit about Unicards). The alcohol made it a fun evening. The steak made it an epic night. The perfect cut, the perfect coloring, and just the right ratio of pink to red.

My tastebuds never came so hard.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 40. Blue Stilton cheese. More refined & less raucously sharp & salty than Roquefort (how appropriatelt British), but still damned strong on both counts. Probably my second favorite blue, right behind Roquefort.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 41. Buttermilk Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
          Just heaven on a plate. Every picture of it on the internet looks less than appetizing though, so I'll just leave it to your brain.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Yea, biscuits with sausage gravy look horrible but go down oh so good.

Comment

• 42. Slightly unripe pears. Yeah, they're sweeter when they're ripe, but they're also messier, and I just love the tartness & the crisp consistency.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• #43. Chesapeake Bay blue crab steamed in beer and covered in Old Bay seasoning.

Personally prefer my mom's to anything you can get in a restaurant, but I know there are some good one's out there. Haven't had fresh ones in over a year and I'm going through withdrawal.
                Last edited by Ingrid; 09-04-2010, 02:27 PM.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  #43. Chesapeake Bay blue crab steamed in beer and covered in Old Bay seasoning.

Personally prefer my mom's to anything you can get in a restaurant, but I know there are some good one's out there. Haven't had fresh ones in over a year and I'm going through withdrawal.
                  OH...MY....GOD.... I WANT NOW.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• GET INTO MY MOUTH CRAB.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys can have mine.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        You guys can have mine.
                        Y-y-you do not WANT? Are you insane?? I would dive into that pile with some melted butter and old bay seasoning strapped onto each hip like a gunslinger.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *seafoodfailfist*
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            The Curb reference is lost on me, Bobby.
                            There's a great episode in the second season where Larry gets into a fight over the surprisingly disputed history of the Cobb Salad. It's well worth seeking out.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Ingrid's entry is one of the few perks of living in Charm City.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 44. TMNT pudding pies

These fucking things were SO GODDAMN GOOD back in the day. Just your standard fruit pie but filled with vanilla pudding.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X