Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the chocolate filling...YUM
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• 45. Vella Dry jack cheese. It's Monterey jack, aged and washed w/ cocoa powder & other things. It ends up tasting nothing like chocolate, however. It's got a real depth of flavor; salty, smoky, almost fruity on the aftertaste. You'd never guess Monterey Jack could morph into this. Try this grated on chili or pasta, in lieu of chedar or parmigiano. Or just cut slabs off a wedge & eat 'em w/ crusty artisan bread. The only conceivable drawback to this slice of aged dairy heaven is the high price. But as I always say when it comes to food: you get what you pay for. It's well worth it. You Californians have no idea how lucky you are that it's probably easily available to you; I often have to mail order it. Do yourself the favor if you've never tried this stuff. I PROMISE you you won't regret it.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 46. Frito Pie.

Up front I am going to express my condolences to the international contention of BDR that are currently saying "what in the fuck is a Frito Pie?" Lots of people try to make Frito Pies their own. Fancy cheese. Beautiful presentations. Over the top garnish. No.

This is a Frito Pie. Served in the bag. Covered in Cheese Whiz and onions, and sour cream if desired. If you're at home you can substitute the Cheese Whiz for grated cheese and the bag for a bowl, but that's it. No need to make your super special chili either. Just throw some Wolf Brand on top. BUT! If you do make chili, one bowl of Frito Pie is required, or you're just doing it wrong.

Comment

• I have hear tell of this mythical 'Frito Pie' but never actually seen one or partaken. If I can pass on the onions, I would love to try it.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh, god, Frito Pie is THE BEST!!! Any of you come to NY, I know a BBQ place that has that on their menu - it's awesome!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You can do Frito Pie without onions, Ingrid. It does not diminish the epicness. And seriously, anyone can make it at home in 5 minutes. Nuke a can of chili, pour Fritos into a bowl, dump it all in and NOM.

Comment

• jesus christ man Cheez Whiz?
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You are from Texas, yes? You did eat Frito Pies at little league games right? That was Cheeze Whiz, or possibly Velveeta mang.

Comment

• I didn't eat them at LL games, no. My mom always made that shit with cheddar. And now I'm going to have Frito Pie tomorrow for dinner.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• hahah. I've had taco in a bag but never frito pie. Will have to remedy this situation.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, of course it's better with melted cheddar, but I can see how at something like a little league game they'd have to cut corners with Cheeze Whiz or Velveeta. But you just have to know not to do that at home and use cheddar when it's yours!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 47.Baby Back Ribs
                          Really, it took us to number 47 to get to ribs? Fall off the bone tender, spiced with a dry rub, smoked for 8 hours and slathered with a tangy bbq sauce baby back ribs? Take a bite, close your eyes, slap your momma baby back ribs? Gnaw on a charred bone, lick the sauce off your fingers, realize this is the only appropriate way to die baby back fucking ribs? Yeah, these:
                          Last edited by Chris Miller; 09-05-2010, 05:21 PM.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            I didn't eat them at LL games, no. My mom always made that shit with cheddar. And now I'm going to have Frito Pie tomorrow for dinner.
                            Yea at home cheddar is totally acceptable. Sharp cheddar.

Comment

• 48. Bushmills Black

Holy dangerous. Nummy. Low burn, good flavor. Everything is wonderful.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 49. Deez Nutz
                                Pistachios, to be precise. I look forward to Christmas every year, because my mom still buys me a huge bag of these roasted, salted little delights. The bag does not last long.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X