500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's worth it.

If you just treat it like coleslaw, you'll be grand.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• 35. Schwartz's Smoked Meat Sandwich

Imagine the best pastrami sandwich you can find, and picture BETTER. With a smokey flavor. Cause that's what smoked meat is.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        35. Schwartz's Smoked Meat Sandwich

Imagine the best pastrami sandwich you can find, and picture BETTER. With a smokey flavor. Cause that's what smoked meat is.

That's borderline NSFW if you look at it too quickly.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That sammich has a yeast infection.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're just saying that because of the crusts.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              That sammich has a yeast infection.
              How would you know? Unless, the urban legends of Rob Hughes and his gyno-mobile are true.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                That made me laugh quite a bit!

I wouldn't mind a blast of that sandwich.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• PB & J + Apple Jelly = Win City. I also acquired a jar of Cloudberry jelly while in AK, & THAT was just pectin infused awesomeness.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    fail on both counts. Creamy PB and Strawberry PRESERVES.
                    Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    PB & J + Apple Jelly = Win City. I also acquired a jar of Cloudberry jelly while in AK, & THAT was just pectin infused awesomeness.
                    See? That's what makes it so awesome! Everybody makes it differently, but it's still so nummy! Mmmmm, I think I need to make one now.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Well I'd fuck that sandwich.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 36. Cobb Salad

Yup, that's all. Just a Cobb Salad. But how damn tasty for a *blegh* salad. I prefer mine from the Alamo Cafe, as their homemade dressings are delicious. But yes, Cobb Salad. If I have to get my veggies in, this is my choice for method of delivery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          36. Cobb Salad

And for my next submission, I'll be using the Star Wars/Lord of the Rings principle of counting more than one as one for the sake of expedience and, well, suiting my agenda.

Behold...

37. Ulster Fry.

Second only to George Best and Liam Neeson, the Ulster Fry stands tall as one of Norn' Iron's finest traditions. For many, it's "hangover food." For me, it's hungry food.

The only thing missing from the above offering is beans...

The best thing about an Ulster Fry? It's always better than it looks, and they don't look half bad to begin with.

Comment

• I so want to have that. Damn you, lack of funds for vacation.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The best Ulster Fry you'll ever have is on me, when that changes, Ed. I'd love to introduce someone to its wonders. Especially a "'Murkan."

Comment

• 38. Maryland Style Chicken Wings at The Green Turtle in Ocean City MD
                                I am a bonafide connoisseur of the chicken wing. From Buffalo, to BBQ, to Honey Mustard, I've had them all. I've eaten Buffalo wings at their birth place, in the Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY (they taste like all other buffalo wings, since they invented the Franks Red Hot + Margarine recipe, but still, it was like visiting Mecca for me.). If I had to pick a consistent favorite flavor to accompany my chicken appendages, though, it would be Maryland Style, which is essentially Old Bay Seasoning and butter, and no one does them better than The Green Turtle (though I come damn close when I make them at home). I find this version goes best with a ranch dressing, as opposed to bleu cheese (admittedly, I hate bleu cheese anyway). I could just have this entry be Wings in general, but I wanted to be specific, as to let others post their favorite variations as well.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X