Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing like getting hammered on margaritas with your Mom for lunch. Damn.

Comment

• Doing it right sir.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THIS

Salmon burgers with homemade spicy sirichia and oldbay mayo topped with arugula. FUCKING NOMMMMM
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So when should I come pick up the leftovers?

Comment

• My wife, being pregnant, has had a real craving for spicy food. So tonight I made her some pan seared chicken breast seasoned with some paprika, black pepper, cayenne, and basil. In the pan I had cut some jalapenos up and sauteed them.

On the side I made her some southern fried potatoes, which if you don't know is cut up potatoes cooked in an iron skillet covered AFTER you have sauteed some onions in the same pan. Well with the onions I sauteed some jalapenos as well. You put the potatoes in the skillet and cover and mix every few minutes to make sure all of the potatoes get on the bottom of the skillet. Trust me, it helps. About halfway through this process I took a few splashes (accurate measurement FTW!) of Chipotle flavored Tabasco over the potatoes and mixed again. Finally about two minutes before cutting the heat I added a can of white and golden corn, drained so as not to drown the potatoes.

Serve with shredded cheese melted over the chicken and potatoes and sour cream on the side if either got to spicy.

Not sure what you guys would think but we fucking nommed.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bacon cheeseburger with barbecue sauce and an onion ring on it, fries, a slice of German chocolate cream pie. I fat-fucked it up tonight.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hooters wings, Yuengling, Bulleit, and sex.

Comment

• Not a fucking thing because I returned to Mexico Deli for lunch, then drank a bunch of beer at the Alamo Drafthouse while waiting on the power to come back on. Oh, I did have two cupcakes my niece baked.

Comment

• Excellent!

The food pyramid be damned!

Comment

• My new food plate graph don't look nothing like Michelle's.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Hooters wings, Yuengling, Bulleit, and sex.
                        Hooters is offering sex now? How was it prepared? Did you get curly fries with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Hooters is offering sex now? How was it prepared? Did you get curly fries with it?
                          No fries... but we did get the deep fried dill pickles!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            My wife, being pregnant, has had a real craving for spicy food. So tonight I made her some pan seared chicken breast seasoned with some paprika, black pepper, cayenne, and basil. In the pan I had cut some jalapenos up and sauteed them.

On the side I made her some southern fried potatoes, which if you don't know is cut up potatoes cooked in an iron skillet covered AFTER you have sauteed some onions in the same pan. Well with the onions I sauteed some jalapenos as well. You put the potatoes in the skillet and cover and mix every few minutes to make sure all of the potatoes get on the bottom of the skillet. Trust me, it helps. About halfway through this process I took a few splashes (accurate measurement FTW!) of Chipotle flavored Tabasco over the potatoes and mixed again. Finally about two minutes before cutting the heat I added a can of white and golden corn, drained so as not to drown the potatoes.

Serve with shredded cheese melted over the chicken and potatoes and sour cream on the side if either got to spicy.

Not sure what you guys would think but we fucking nommed.
                            I think that it sounds awesomely delicious
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Made some good ass burgers last night, because I have go to get back onto a better diet and regular exercise. I fucked off the whole month of May, and didn't drop a pound. Tonight will be some grilled chicken on a salad.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Made some good ass burgers last night, because I have go to get back onto a better diet and regular exercise. I fucked off the whole month of May, and didn't drop a pound. Tonight will be some grilled chicken on a salad.
                                Have you ever tried a Cayenne pepper and cinnamon mix on your grilled chicken? It's a win around here.
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X