Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Caesar salad, a scorpion tail (shrimp wrapped in bacon inside of a jumbo jalapeno and deep fried), and chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes.
    Epic shits.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Grilled Chappel Hill jalapeno sausage, almost 2lbs of fajita (half seasoned with some fajita spice and chipotle, the other half overnight in brown sugar and a can of Coke), and 4lbs of burgers that I seasoned to perfection, and topped with jalapeno muenster. I wanted to fucking DIE by 11.

Comment

• Fried gator tail,coleslaw,fries,Hawaian sweet rolls and half a bottle of vodka.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I had a Hot Pocket.

And now I learn that my love had gator tail... so if I project backwards, that Hot Pocket now tastes like ashes in my mouth.

Comment

• Pulled pork, carrots, green beans, and ranch beans. Plenty for tonight as well.

I love fried gator. I was so intimidated the first time I saw it, but I dipped it in some melted butter, and it has been a love affair ever since.

Comment

• Ribs, brats, corn on the cob, chicken wings and beer.

yes.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                I had a Hot Pocket.

And now I learn that my love had gator tail... so if I project backwards, that Hot Pocket now tastes like ashes in my mouth.
                I've already told you that I'm bringing you to my sisters,hopefully,in two weeks,and we'll eat gator,Cobia,Sheephead,oysters,shrimp,etc. We'll go back out on the boat and enjoy the weekend
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  I've already told you that I'm bringing you to my sisters,hopefully,in two weeks,and we'll eat gator,Cobia,Sheephead,oysters,shrimp,etc. We'll go back out on the boat and enjoy the weekend
                  I know, baby...

I'm just busting your chops.

Comment

I had a Hot Pocket.

haha, bunch of fail right here.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Went to a BBQ at the bar down the street. Ingrid got the last piece of chicken. We split it but still.

Comment

• Wasn't much of a stretch,Hot Pockets taste like ashes anyway,hahaha..

Comment

• Agreed...

But now I fear I have forgotten what to make you for dinner tomorrow night. I had an excellent idea... but when I read of gator tail, I seem to have forgotten what it was.

Comment

• We'll worry about that tomorrow. Just get home...

Comment

• Roger that, Household Six. Good copy... exfil in 4.5 hours. Will rendezvous at primary LZ by 0700 1 June.

Comment

Roger that, Household Six. Good copy... exfil in 4.5 hours. Will rendezvous at primary LZ by 0700 1 June.
                                Awwwww

Comment

Working...
                                X