Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Yeah, we'll be lucky after the kids eat if that will make a few sandwiches. Damn you fertility.
    It's much better for them to enjoy a home cooked meal than most fast foods. Besides,they get the company of great parents
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Lola, are you trying to guilt me into letting them eat off of plates like real people?

Lulz j/k
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pshhhh,no way!
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It's the dog bowl or nothing, you little shits. It builds character and teaches you humility!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• post/avatar I guess
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• You guess? Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                It's the dog bowl or nothing, you little shits. It builds character and teaches you humility!
                You are ready for the Trials, my Padawan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Maybe one day on a road trip... those peaches...

And yeah, preserves rocks.
                  I've had Georgia peaches. The ones from South Carolina were better, IMO. Sorry Lola.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And to Lola: Peach wine, you say. . . . ?
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      And to Lola: Peach wine, you say. . . . ?
                      So easy to make. Hell,if I had known that,I would have become a bootlegger a long time ago!

Comment

• recipeplz

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          recipeplz
                          Will post for you tomorrow.
                          It's midnight here,meds are kicking in and I need some sleep for work in the a.m.

Comment

• No worries, just going to cry myself to sleep!

About to crush some chicken teriyaki and a spicy tuna roll.

~

Comment

• Jake,it will still take 28 days for it to be ready after you have the recipe. That's a lot of bawlin' until it's ready

Comment

• Last night was clam chowder and a peanut butter and honey sammich.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X