Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made some of my 'semi-famous' Sensual Chicken Salad., some Fritos, and a Stella.

Comment

• A thin-crust light sauce Works from Papa Johns because Chris and Michelle had yet another fucking argument the other night and now she's disappeared for two days and the bitch didn't do dishes before she left. I really fucking hate them and I hope they move out in September as planned.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        A thin-crust light sauce Works from Papa Johns because Chris and Michelle had yet another fucking argument the other night and now she's disappeared for two days and the bitch didn't do dishes before she left. I really fucking hate them and I hope they move out in September as planned.
        We've got three extra bedrooms at Casa de Sanchez.
        Just sayin'...
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Jake takes Lola's offer, moves in to Casa de Sanchez. Herewith a typical day in the life of Jake:

Jake, gently knocking on Vin and Lola's bedroom door, a splendid Thursday morning in June: "Vin? Lola? I'm going to get some bagels. You guys want any?"
          Vin/Lola: "MMF. HUNFFGGH! Oh, God. OH, GOD!!! HUURRMMPPHHH!!!!" (bed squeaks, shifts)
          Jake: "OK, that'd be a 'No' then."

SEVERAL HOURS LATER - Jake sees a hurried looking Vin outside his and Lola's bedroom, clad in naught but leopard-print underpants.

Jake: "Vin! Do you and Lola want to take a walk in the park? Great cardio, nice day, y'know?"
          Vin: "SorryJake,can'trightnow,qualitytimewithLola,youun derstand.Maybetomorrow,youhavefun,OK?OK!Damngoodjo e! JANE! ME TARZAN! TARZAN WANT JANE NAO!" (door slams, Jake quietly turns around quickly leaves house for a walk, resolves to burn that image out of his mind with Baltar later).

LATER THAT EVENING - Jake see Lola and a pair of chaps hurriedly entering her bedroom.

Jake: "Well, so much for sleeping tonight. (looks in kitchen) OOH! No dishes in sink! SCORE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Jake takes Lola's offer, moves in to Casa de Sanchez. Herewith a typical day in the life of Jake:

Jake, gently knocking on Vin and Lola's bedroom door, a splendid Thursday morning in June: "Vin? Lola? I'm going to get some bagels. You guys want any?"
            Vin/Lola: "MMF. HUNFFGGH! Oh, God. OH, GOD!!! HUURRMMPPHHH!!!!" (bed squeaks, shifts)

SEVERAL HOURS LATER - Jake sees a hurried looking Vin outside his and Lola's bedroom, clad in naught but leopard-print underpants.

Jake: "Vin! Do you and Lola want to take a walk in the park? Great cardio, nice day, y'know?"
            Vin: "SorryJake,can'trightnow,qualitytimewithLola,youun derstand.Maybetomorrow,youhavefun,OK?OK!Damngoodjo e! JANE! ME TARZAN! TARZAN WANT JANE NAO!" (door slams, Jake quietly turns around quickly leaves house for a walk, resolves to burn that image out of his mind with Baltar later).

LATER THAT EVENING - Jake see Lola and a pair of chaps hurriedly entering her bedroom.

Jake: "Well, so much for sleeping tonight. (looks in kitchen) OOH! No dishes in sink! SCORE!"
            The Internet is over. Tim won it. We call all stop playing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Jake takes Lola's offer, moves in to Casa de Sanchez. Herewith a typical day in the life of Jake:

Nice one!
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• GLARING flaw! There was no cooking mentioned! Even those two would stop the shagging once in awhile for the cooking (which, BTW, is yet another plus for Jake).

Tim still wins the innerwebz, tho.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tim won again. But he clearly forgot that Jake would eat a chicken breast with 16 pounds of steamed broccoli and some whole wheat pasta because that seems to be the only thing he seems to eat beside some tacos.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Went to Carmines. First trip out with the baby to a restaurant and she did great. Jess has a grilled chicken salad, Owen had some chicken and fries, and I had a slice of pepperoni and a slice of Spaghetti Pie (oh my).
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Ordered pizza from a local place that I haven't had in years. Didn't disappoint. However, I slightly hate myself this morning for gorging so much last night haha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Carnival food,uugghhh.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Ordered pizza from a local place that I haven't had in years. Didn't disappoint. However, I slightly hate myself this morning for gorging so much last night haha.
                          So much cheese.....
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Caesar salad, a scorpion tail (shrimp wrapped in bacon inside of a jumbo jalapeno and deep fried), and chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              a scorpion tail (shrimp wrapped in bacon inside of a jumbo jalapeno and deep fried)
                              WHAT. I need eight of these. That sounds fucking incredible.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                WHAT. I need eight of these. That sounds fucking incredible.
                                Yeah, it actually came in a platter of eight. I had one and was like ok I gotta stop because these will fill me right the fuck up. And they were not small at all, fucking big ass shrimp. I don't know how they got jalapenos so big. Pappy's Cafe ftwwwwwwwwwww

EDIT: They also had cheese in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X