Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Can't Hardly Wait.

It's pretty obscure. You've probably never heard of it.
    Did that have Spencer Tracy in it?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was before talkies.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 2nite:
        1 lb. steamed broccoli spears, 3 of Aidell's Garlic Chicken/Gruyere Cheese Sausage Links, 1 cup brown rice mixed with 2/3 cup low-sodium black beans. Then I killed half a bag of multigrain pita chips because I'm an idiot who likes to stress eat.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cuban sammiches made w/ leffover pork roast I grilled w/ pineapplejuice/garlic/scotch whisky glaze t'other night. A little sweet for my taste (particularly since I made the mistake of letting my wife buy the cold cuts & she got honey ham - ugh!), but still pretty chow.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• fuck dude I want a torta cubana so bad
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tried the chicken with cinnamon and cayenne. Think I just put too much cinnamon. Not bad at all, and the spots on the chicken that I seasoned properly were quite good, but man...I hit some pockets of cinnamon and shit hit me like a brick.

Comment

• Had the old standby of steaks, corm on der kob, and spuds what have been baked...

Along with wine. Quite a lot of wine. Actually, way too fucking much wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Along with wine. Quite a lot of wine. Actually, way too fucking much wine.
                  In vino veritas, Doc

Comment

• Evidently Billy G's an educated man. Now I really hate him. (I kid, you're all right by me, Billdozer!)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      In vino veritas, Doc
                      Well done.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Last night was Annie's Mac and cheese and some chicken sausage filled with cheese. We accidentally picked up the cheese filled kind and decided to just make it. meh.

Tonight we're making our salmon burgers again. YESSSss
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight, we made a big old-fashioned fish fry with homemade slaw and hush puppies.

I am having difficulty moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Tonight, we made a big old-fashioned fish fry with homemade slaw and hush puppies.

I am having difficulty moving.
                            Yeah,we'll see how difficult it is to move tonight dear
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Nothing like a good round of cardio after a filling meal, huh, Lola? Beware of cramps, you two!

Crazy kids!

Comment

• I want that recipe for the hush puppies, Vin.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X