Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Can we please not whip out the kidbeatingoff.gif every five seconds? I'm at work over here.
    Yeah, eating fucking relish. You're lucky I don't spam it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Suprisingly, I'm not eating at this moment.

Except delicious irony, OH SNAP!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Rob, did you see the King Kong Challenge on Ray's Franks?

King Kong Burger Challenge consist of:
        -Five (5) 1/2 lb 100% Angus beef patties.
        -One (1) 1/2 lb black bean and rice patty.
        -Each layer of patty will have different toppings (depending on your food allergen and whether you qualify to take the challenge).
        -Basket of fries & onion rings.
        -Drink of choice.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The only thing that goes on my hotdog is chili, cheese, and onions. Sometime they are wrapped in bacon. Also,

http://www.raysfranks.com/pb/wp_f04e..._f04eebcf.html

It changed owners, but still a good place. Menu items are named after horror movies.
          Victim #15 is cute. *wonders how I am going to squeeze all my favorite places to eat in when I make my Houston trip*
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• LOVE chili dogs...haven't had a good one in a while, though.

But fuck you on the whole relish thing. Give me a Chicago Dog with ketchup, mustard, relish, pickles, peppers, gold shavings, and all that shit and I'm in heaven.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ehh. You're practically Canadian Matt. That's accepted up there.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• oh God...one of those Chicago dogs with a massive handful of All Dressed potato chips...

kidbeatingoff.gif
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FUCK YES MINUS RELISH.

Comment

• Seriously though, we are talking like 5lbs of grub here. 3lbs in meat, pre-cooked, fixings, and a basket of fried goodies. Shiiiiiiiiiit. I could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      None of you people ever get a hot dog with mustard and relish?
                      No, relish is Teh Debil. I put spicy brown mustard and sauerkraut on my hot dogs. Alternate to sauerkraut is onions. Alternate to spicy brown mustard, sauerkraut and onions is chili.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'll back up Ed on this one...Relish on a hot dog is awesome.
                      You. You call yourself my friend. When you're really a very bad man. A relish eating very bad man.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Relish on a hotdog is a must guys. A Montreal all-dressed dog is the shit. Mustard, relish, onions and pickled cabage. Chili-dogs are fine I guess. Nothing is quite the eurodog, with dijon, sauerkraut and a true sausage, but a Montreal All-Dressed is awesome.

Relish on a burger: not good. Sorry.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're American. I'm sorry for you.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Once Lesley and I get married, I'll be a Canuck.

Comment

• I WIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X