Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made those sweet potato (boil 'em mash 'em stick 'em in a stew) and black bean burritos again.

I want to take a "great success" nap now.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley brought home some motherfuckin Chinese food. FUCK YEAH MANG.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ropa vieja wasn't great, but that was totally my fault for cooking it on high for four hours instead of on low for ten.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• K, I know it's not dinner from last night, but I'm currently nomming on some fucking awesome homemade buttermilk chocolate chip pancakes...mmmmm. Now that's how you start the day off...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Was Nathan wearing a chef's hat....and nothing else?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, he slept. I made them. And now I get to enjoy them. I was going to go for a run, but I like this better(plus it's raining).
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• SO pissed off! Wound up having yet another shitty slice of pizza last night before class, only to get there and THEN find out 30 minutes later the Judge cancelled class!

Next Thursday? My last shitty piece of pizza for dinner! It's the final and then class is OVAH!!!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• WOO!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You'd think word of a canceled class would have traveled real fast. It was that or the fifteen minute rule went into play.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Maybe it was posted on Facebook? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Maybe it was posted on Facebook? haha
                        Hiiiilarious!

No, here's what she did, which pissed off everyone: We were into the 20 minute rule by this time. We have a student website, and if there are any changes - class cancellation, a different classroom, grades posted - it's posted by the professor in the Announcements section- you know, where she's posted before on the other 20 zillion times she's cancelled on us, and then wonders why we have so much trouble with her tests.

Anyway, so what does she do? She gets on the computer, right? She's ON THE COMPUTER. And instead of posting it on the website so we all get an email alert, she emails ONE student in the class, and tells him to tell everyone else that she's cancelling class. I mean, what if he hadn't gone to class that night? He's missed a few, not many, but it's possible he could have skipped. We wait around 20 minutes, and just as we get ready to say, "Let's just leave", she sends the email.

On top of that, next Thursday is the big final - keep in mind, two of her three tests have been the ones I haven't done so hot on (the 75 and the 68 - everything else, I've done really well). Last night was supposed to be our review for the big final next week. I mean, yes, I know we can all study on our own, but a review with some specifics about what to expect on the test would have been good.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 07-09-2010, 10:18 AM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I just bought some new Doritos. The whole Late Night shit.

You guys have any of that? Or is it like the All-Dressed chips and like Universal Healthcare; that you motherfuckers are out of luck?

A bag of Cheeseburger Doritos and another of Jalapeno Poppers Doritos. I'll let you know if it's good or if I'll die.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sounds like you lost a bet you had no idea you even made.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Late Night Doritos have been here for a long time.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The cheesburger ones taste EXACTLY like a Mcdonalds cheesburger. Down to the goddamn onions. It's creepy.

Comment

Working...
                                X