Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds fuckin' awful

/puts on angar hat
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LOVE the Black Peppercorn Doritos but they made those seasonal.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Sounds fuckin' awful

/puts on angar hat
        They are sober. But stoned/drunk? GIMME MORE.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kettle Chips' cracked black pepper & sea salt PWNS
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth. Those are another one that I rarely find (and when I do I buy 4 or 5 bags, resigned to the fact that I'll look crazy at the cash register).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Kettle Chips' cracked black pepper & sea salt PWNS
              I'm a fan of the Jalapeno ones. YUM.

Tonight's meal shall be some awesome burgers with pepperjack cheese, peppered bacon, guac and an onion. YUM.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My dinner? Steak, potatoes and some homemade Italian bread with sun-dried tomatoes and onions baked into the bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  The cheesburger ones taste EXACTLY like a Mcdonalds cheesburger. Down to the goddamn onions. It's creepy.
                  Tasted them. Creepy indeed. I like'em.

And Russ, I'm the guy who did the McDonald Pizza and the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger, so I'm game.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    My dinner? Steak, potatoes and some homemade Italian bread with sun-dried tomatoes and onions baked into the bread.
                    YES. But mine was without the bread. Also I made garlic steak fries out of the tater.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      And Russ, I'm the guy who did the McDonald Pizza and the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger, so I'm game.
                      This explains it all. Do you also share the dream of trying the triple bypass burger?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Made Frito Pies last night. mmmhmmmm

Comment

• Had the $6 pulled chicken sammich from Denny's. It was surprisingly good.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Made Frito Pies last night. mmmhmmmm
                            WANT!!! YOU PUT ONE IN THE MAIL TO ME NAOW!!!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I actually do have like 1/4 pot of chili leftover. Used all the Fritos and queso though

You guys do use queso and not just cheddar cheese right?

Comment

• Ugh. Pizza Hut pizza with my dad. Apparently his lodge has a pizza dinner get together once a month. My dad looked like the youngest Mason in the group. Tried to figure out the secret handshake. Failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X