Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob hates mustard, how can you believe anything he says condiment wise?

*Chugs General Tso's sauce*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Rob hates mustard, how can you believe anything he says condiment wise?

Robs no commie. That's how.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe Rob in a past life was attacked by mustard gas. Thus ruining any enjoyment out of the great yellow condiment.

Comment

Come on Ed.

Ed fail ratio is SO MUCH more greater than Rob fail ratio. We did the math.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

True that. I do hate mustard. In it's pure form. If it's mixed into a sauce or something than I can eat it. Just not a fan. Same with ketchup.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wait a second, hate ketchup?!

What are you saying Rob?!

Comment

• That I'd rather use mayo with my fries and that ketchup better not be on my fucking burger or hot dog.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That I'd rather use mayo with my fries and that ketchup better not be on my fucking burger or hot dog.

Comment

• *Faints*

Comment

• I just prefer guac or mayo on my burgers. I'll eat some organic ketchup but I hate normal ketchup. Too fucking sweet.

Comment

• Lulz @ Captain Failapalooza getting all riled up over Robs tastebuds.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, lulz to the anti rob fan page on facebook now.

Comment

• Dammit it people, don't you see. The issues of past failures do not releate to what's going on here.

Not liking ketchup or relish. I suspect that Rob is not in fact an 'Merican.

Also, mayo with fries? *Retch*

Comment

• The Condiment Failboat is getting rather full of passengers.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm fucking German, man.

Also, it has to be real mayo, none of the miracle whip bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X