No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh, I kind of wish the first 2 eps were all about the origin stuff but I guess they just wanted that shit outta the way for the lawyer stuff. I did like the stuff with Either way, looking forward to Roth. Also, that end credit stinger was great. CAPTAIN AMERICA FUUUU
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really love Tatiana and Jameela, but fuck me it looks bland
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nah man, it's actually really fun. I mean, it's Ally McBeal with She-Hulk so basically like the comics for the most part. That being said, one ep is out, I really enjoyed it, and there is plenty of time to suck. But everything with Bruce and her was great. I hope he pops up again by the end.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Okidoki

Comment

• Tatiana is the only reason to watch SHE-HULK, and that's not enough. The wife and I borderline hated the first ep...when it ended, she said to m 'do we HAVE to watch this one?' Nope.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• wow, didn't think it was that bad. Why do you hate strong women Matt? /s

The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was the entrance of Jameela.

Comment

• You fuckers are making sure I dont waste time on this shit.

Comment

• I mean, Matt hated it AND hates Fifth Element and I love Fifth Element and dug the first episode. Make your decision.

Comment

• I saw a clip of Bruce saying "bruh" and I was like...is this real or a tiktok edit? if it's real then what in the fuck. Stop giving EVERY character the same fucking personalities.

Comment

• I dug it. Tatiana was great and the post credit sequence was amazing.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• haha, yeah. That post credit bit was pretty fucking funny.

Comment

• I know Ari and I are the only ones that are enjoying She-Hulk but goddamn if I don't love Tim Roth. That shit with him and going all "namaste" was great. Also COUSIN LARRY is in the Marvel Universe. Don't be ridiculous.

Still enjoying it. It's silly fun and I hope Tim gets to chew some scenery.

Comment

• Emil's trial was great. When he mentioned his soulmates the first time, for some reason I was thinking it was going to be about other bad dudes ala Thunderbolts or whatever.
                              Spoiler: minor 
                            Not 8 ladies in his cult lol.

Everything with him was great. Wong just appearing and being like, "Yeah, I did it, I'm the best, deal" was great. "What did you rob an Asgaardian construction site?" "uhhh yeah."

The fucking shapeshifting elf lady was fucking great. I want more of her. Fun shit. "I love to sexually harass women"

She-Hulk twerking would have made me run to the bathroom as a kid. I have a thing for giant women I guess.

Still a silly and fun show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Emil's trial was great. When he mentioned his soulmates the first time, for some reason I was thinking it was going to be about other bad dudes ala Thunderbolts or whatever.
                                Spoiler: minor 
                              Not 8 ladies in his cult lol.

Everything with him was great. Wong just appearing and being like, "Yeah, I did it, I'm the best, deal" was great. "What did you rob an Asgaardian construction site?" "uhhh yeah."

The fucking shapeshifting elf lady was fucking great. I want more of her. Fun shit. "I love to sexually harass women"

She-Hulk twerking would have made me run to the bathroom as a kid. I have a thing for giant women I guess.

Still a silly and fun show.
                              They've been trying to introduce the Wrecking Crew into the MCU since the second Thor movie was being written. I like how they got at the root of what they are. Four thugs with Asgardian enchanted construction equipment.

The twerk shit was stupid, but the response has been even dumber.

I wouldn't expect anything Thunderbolts related until next week's announcements at D23.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, the wrecking crew scene was fun. Especially once Jennifer remembered she's a goddamn hulk.

Comment

Working...
                                X