Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a weird trope if you think about it
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 55 year old me agrees with you. My inner child however disagrees strongly, and calls you a poopy head while sucking down a cherry flavored Slurpee in a Captain Marvel cup.

s-l500.jpg

Comment

• Those Marvel slurpee cups are legit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still have a few from back then. My dad used to buy 'em for us when we hit the local 7-11 for comics, back when comics cost 25 cents and crossover events were limited to Justice League/Justice Society team-ups.

Comment

• New She-Hulk trailer has mostly put my fears to bed. If they break the fourth wall a bunch like the comics and lean in to some silly shit I'm all on board. More Tim Roth is always awesome. Quick shot of Daredevil was cool.

Comment

• The CGI seems a bit wonky with the Hulks, but it's not hurting my enthusiasm to see this.

Comment

• Its looks bad, FX wise. But ill watch on Maslany and Roth alone. And Jameela.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That actually looks like it could be pretty funny. Maslany, Roth, and Ruffalo is a hell of a leading cast.

Comment

• Oh, I tried to go back and watch that Netflix Punisher series. I got two episodes in and was just...bored? Bored. It was pretty boring, despite Bernthal owning.

Comment

• First season sucks man. Well doesn't suck, but yeah takes it sweet time. SECOND SEASON IS THE SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Oh, I tried to go back and watch that Netflix Punisher series. I got two episodes in and was just...bored? Bored. It was pretty boring, despite Bernthal owning.
                        That's how I feel about Daredevil. I like Kingpin and Elektra was hot but I never finished that show. So goddamn boring. Glad they're redoing it. See one hallway fight, see all hallway fights....

Comment

• I liked Daredevil a lot because I really liked the cast. Punisher was Beranthal being awesome, then a bunch of Z grade actors sucking charisma out of scenes.

Comment

• I loved the girl and Jigsaw from the second season. First season needed more Microchip.

Comment

• She-Hulk first episode was a bunch of fun and firmly cemented that I knew what was up when I wanted to bang She-Hulk as a young teen. SFX weren't too shabby considering like 90% of this episode is all Hulk. Banner felt a touch off BUT I guess he would after the events of Endgame and the like. Tatiana is great as Jennifer and I'm excited for more. Yeah, I'm an easy mark for Marvel but this was fun.

Comment

• She Hulk was great outside of all the ham fisted girl power shit.

It's like we get it, Disney/Marvel, the audience core is mouth breathing idiots who wait for recaps of anything to determine what they can enjoy safely. But, shit...let some stuff stand on its own.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X