No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized something in last week's She Hulk.

Spoiler: Spoilers AF 

They introduced us to Todd Hulk already on one of the dates. The dude who kept calling her a specimen.

He's the one that sent the Wrecking Crew. For the comic nerds, brush up on Intelligencia and World War Hulks.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I totally thought that guy was part of that crew or worked for whomever sent them. Glad to know I wasn't being silly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DAREDEVIL HELMET.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This week's She-Hulk was fucking great. Gimme some one-shots or something with Tim Roth and his Wellness Center. That fucking "Abomaste" poster he had behind him during the group therapy session had me laughing. Also, was this our first "vampire" confirmed in the MCU? Lol to Man-Bull. Really had fun with this one.

Comment

• Fun MCU Daredevil > Netflix Sad Dour Daredevil. Great episode of She-Hulk last week. "RIBBIT AND RIP IT!"

Also, holy shit did Werewolf by Night rule. TED is the man......I was not prepared for how much I'd like this.

Comment

• She Hulk finale was fucking hilarious and great. That opening was amazing.

Comment

• Werewolf By Night

I liked it. Sarah loved it. Ted was definitely what made it for me.

Comment

• Jonny B. confirmed to be Punisher in Disney +'s new Daredevil show.

YES.

Comment

• New Secret Wars trailer. I kind of forgot this was a show. I have no idea what is going on in the MCU anymore. Shit peaked with Infinity War and the last phase has been okayish at best.

Comment

• re: Secret Invasion

No spoilers: I'm in. I like Sam Jackson and the supporting players. Greatest sin for me in the first episode was that I am supposed to remember the one major time about the Skrulls from Captain Marvel and then the like 2-3 times they show up in a min credit tag in 2 other movies and a tv show.....Have never liked Emile Clarke, doubt this is gonna change. Olivia Colman has been the best since the old Peep Show days so it's nice to see the whole world finally catch up to how awesome she is over the last few years. Decent action, Sam is having some fun. I know nothing about the comics so if they are ruining this it doesn't effect me cause I'm in the dark.

Spoiler: pissed off spoilers 
                      THEY DONE DID MARIA HILL DIRTY. DIRTY.

Spoiler: non pissed off spoilers 
                      I liked the shit with the Skrulls little Mount Carmel they have going on in radioactive zones

Comment

• We liked SECRET INVASION too. I remembered enough from CAPTAIN MARVEL to be able to dive in without much trouble (I had to hit pause and remind my wife what was happening for her to follow). Apart from some pacing issues...I felt the show needed a bit more oomph...this was solidly made. I always love a good 'paranoia' thriller and this is scratching that itch nicely.

Olivia Colman is always fun. My wife squeed when she showed up so I know she's in for the whole series.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Loki S2 Ep1 - Dug the shit out of this and hope the season can keep it up. To tie into the Halloween shit, this episode was tense as shit near the end and had me more edge than ANYTHING in that stupid fucking The Nun flick. I missed this character.

Comment

• Loki S2 was great. I hope they release these on disc. I just grabbed Wanda on 4k as I need to quit all of these fucking streaming services that keep raising prices.

Comment

• Rewatched my 4k discs of Wanda over last week. It is still a bunch of fun and the framework is still such a fun idea and was executed pretty well.

Comment

• First ep of Echo was actually really good. Color me surprised. I guess it's a good thing I don't remember much about anything AND that I just click Play on any given ep of a show because
                                  Spoiler: spoilers, I guess even though it's RIGHT IN THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION 
                                I was 100% caught off guard when she straight up murdered Kingpin in the first 15 mins
                                . Now I guess maybe that happened in Hawkeye and I just forgot but it legit was like "WHUT?!" for about a minute and then I realized, there is no way. And yeah, there was no way it was gonna happen. Thank god.

Also, the opening (while still a bit confusing) would have been nice to see prior to the What If...? ep about it. But still, I was invested in the characters of a show I figured was completely going to not care about.

But goddamn does Vincent fucking rock as Wilson Fisk. So glad they kept him around.

Comment

Working...
                                X