No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've been too interested in the story to call it a background show. It's not Great Television but it's a lot of fun.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jrLhP5sK2wI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• can't wait. sucks that this will probably be the last season.

Also, spoilers for the end of the first season in case you haven't seen it yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          this will probably be the last season
          I welcome this death.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• awwws. He's no Ray Stevenson but this is the only thing I like Jonny B. in.

Comment

• He's Frank in name only to me with narrow ass shoulders and dumbo ears that'd get caught in a tripwire. The retconned backstory was just complete dogshit and sapped him of all dramatic impetus.

Granted, they did well with him in season 2 of Daredevil but after that it was all downhill.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that fucking bar fight in the first episode of the new season of The Punisher was legit. That head to the knife move was nuts.

Comment

• Seeing Frank mow down religious zealots is the besttttt

Comment

• 5 eps in and I still can't stand the kid that Frank's helping. Hope she gets better.

Comment

• that scene in the Russian gym with that bald guy? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Comment

• "Call me old fashioned, I don't work with Russians."

Oh snap Frank.

Comment

• Goddamn to the Pilgrim fight scene opening in ep 10. Shit is brutal.

Comment

• and goddamn to the ending of episode 10.

The violence in this season is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Finished the season. Dug it a bunch. The dude playing Pilgrim was great. And the stupid kid grew on me once she dropped her bullshit.

As we're probably not getting a third season I'm happy with the way they ended things.

Comment

• so we're getting a Ghost Rider show on Hulu with the Robbie version of the character. Hopefully this means that mayyyybe we will get Johnny Blaze in the movies again.

That being said, wonder why this is on Hulu (past Agents being on there as well) and not on Disney+?

I truly hope (doubt it) that Marvel brings back the Marvel Knights studio shit and does some fun one offs there like they did with War Zone. Gimme a MK GR movie that is scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X