No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney bought like 85% of Hulu. Probably just spreading it around.

Comment

• sure but that just means it's lesser TV as they sure as shit ain't putting any of the MCU shows on Hulu.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• plus Agents of Shield was ass and GR showing up didn't make it any less so
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sure, but they get to put Ghost Rider budget on some of the other shareholders. And they have no intentions of putting him in a movie, so works out.

Comment

• Buuuuuttttttt I want a scary GR movieeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              so we're getting a Ghost Rider show on Hulu with the Robbie version of the character.
              No thanks.

This new generation of heroes has been ass.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x1QrTFZKCdQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• CAN'T FUCKING WAIT.

Comment

• Slater doing Moon Knight? After Umbrella Academy, hell yeah. Bring it.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/sj9J2ecsSpo

Looks neat.

Comment

• Caught a couple of Easter eggs in that trailer - so down for this.

Comment

• WandaVision is fucking awesome so far. I really fucking enjoy what they are doing with this show. This last episode was pretty great. Elizabeth Olson is on point throughout.

Comment

• This latest ep of WandaVision was dooooope. Tha shot of Vision all fucked up from Infinity War was so fucking creepy.

Comment

• And that hospital scene was awesome.

Comment

• By the end of this show it's going to beat out a LOT of the movies on the "best MCU" list. Holy balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X