No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it though, the writing didn't suck (like Billy said, it's still great) but that season did little for me as it took Bell/Avon off t he main focus and that's the story I really cared about.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      RUSS AND MATT HATE BLACK PEOPLE
      Seasons 3 and 4 are still the best in my opinion, because of the payoffs on the threads held over from the beginning as well as what they were able to accomplish with those kid actors (and redeeming Prezbo as more than a product of dipshit nepotism). The politickin' was enthralling as well.

Whereas those seasons were quite solid in their own right, season 2 became so much better upon the rewatch. Knowing what happens to the characters in advance of the plot seems to make it much more impactful when things hit the fan.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My favorite part of this re-watch is how invested Barbara already is in all the characters.

"Is so and so going to break my heart? Oh god Bubbles isn't going to die is he? Just tell me what happens to Kima. Omar comes back right? Tell me Omar is back." I keep telling her EVERYONE will break her fucking heart, chill out and enjoy.

Comment

• Gotta admit, you've got me itching to rewatch THE WIRE now too. Dammit.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still wish we got more buttnaked Kima.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still wish we got more buttnaked Kima.
              +1.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The worst thing about season two was the RIDICULOUS boob job on the redhead prostitute. Terrible.

Comment

• Aww man...

Spoiler: the wire season 5 ep 4 
                  I thought for sure Prop Joe was slick enough to make it through alive. What the fuck, Marlo.

Comment

I still wish we got more buttnaked Kima.
                    +1.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Aww man...

Spoiler: the wire season 5 ep 4 
                      I thought for sure Prop Joe was slick enough to make it through alive. What the fuck, Marlo.
                      God I hate Marlo. But that's nothing compared to Method Man.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cheese was King Asshole.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Too much to watch tonight.

60 Minutes
                          The Cleveland Show
                          The Grammys
                          The Simpsons
                          Family Guy
                          Inside West Coast Customs
                          Girls
                          The Walking Dead
                          Inside: 21st Century Warship

Comment

• I'll watch Girls and catch up on the new Turtles cartoon, but there ain't much else that's blowin' my skirt up right now.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Half way through Season 5 of The Wire
                                Spoiler: spoiluerssz 
                              Omar went out like a bitch. The scene at the FBI with them discussing the profile of the serial killer may be my favorite moment of the show so far,

Comment

• Started s3 of Wire. Bunny is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X