No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workaholics is killing it this season with their guest stars. Englund and Daniel Stern? Awesome. The stuff with their dicks was cracking me up, especially how Adam kept picking his up and flopping it down on the chair. good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      The prison meeting between Weebay and his wife regarding Namond was a highlight of the season.
      Top 3 for the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Workaholics is killing it this season with their guest stars. Englund and Daniel Stern? Awesome. The stuff with their dicks was cracking me up, especially how Adam kept picking his up and flopping it down on the chair. good stuff.
        AGH GOD I have to catch up on this. I was bad and watched part of S3 streaming on the butt-pirate sites because they won't put that shit up on Instant.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• downloading S5 of BREAKING BAD now (1-8). Holy shit did S4 end in an amazing fashion.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• DING DING DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING*boom*
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking Nerdious with his FB spoiler..... Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spartacus: War of the Damned.
                Oh, hell yes! (yeah, no John Hannah in this one, but fuck it - the above had me laughing!)

Lots of violence, lots of nudity (female and male! Something for everyone! Yay!), lots of new intrigue going on. We got introduced to Julius Caesar Friday night, a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, and you can already tell this guy's gonna be bad news. I'm sucked in already, and even though we all know this is going to end badly, I'm eager to enjoy the journey in the meantime. Caesar and Crassus are gonna have their work cut out for them, though, if they expect to beat Batiatus, Ashur, Lucretia, etc. in the villainy department.

Comment

• Ohhhhh shiiiit, the end of The Wire is going to be a bloodbath. Marlo done fucked up good.

OMAR COMIN

Comment

• The Wire Season 5. About 5 episodes in...

Spoiler: spoilersz 
                    Marlo's face during Chris executing PRop Joe was fucked. Dude is a straight killer. lulz to McNulty/Freeman and their serial killer shenanigans. "HEY LOOK AT THIS RIBBON I FOUND MAYBE IT WAS ON OTHER BODIES COUGH COUGH NUDGE NUDGE"

good stuff so far.

Comment

• Banged out 2 episodes of BREAKING BAD, S5 last night. LOVE that Mike seems to have an expanded role this season.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We got into the first episode of S2 of The Wire last night. Goddamn I love this show. YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF ZIGGY

Comment

• Fucking hated Ziggy.

Comment

• We hated Ziggy too, but I'll be damned if we didn't love that season overall.

Comment

• Still think season 2 is the worst of the bunch.

Comment

• The worst of the best is still fucking great though.

Comment

Working...
                                X