What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    As for Dawson's Creek, beside the Van Der Beek meme, I had no interest in it cause I have no vagina, so...
    *Lookoutwegotabadassoverhere.jpg*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCKYEAHBITCHES
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was on board with the Creek for the first few seasons. I think. The last thing I remember was Pacey banging his hot teacher. Maybe that's the first season? I dunno. I always preferred 90210.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 90210. The CLASSY Vagina show!

Comment

• Luke Perry was the fucking man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5BBhNkywMJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• According to filmtrolljamie™ I need to buy a better sense of humor because I find this humorous. Linking the Marvel Universe to SW was pretty funny IMO.

Comment

• Love that trademark. Oswalt is so fucking AWESOME.

Comment

• Was just going to post this, and somebody at Disney needs to get Oswalt a desk. FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Comment

• Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good improv piece from a funny dude who likes nerd shit. The Thanos stuff was pretty funny.

Comment

• S2 of BSG is starting off strong. Really digging it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh boy just wait for the finale.

Comment

• GOD YES. And then episode 3 of season 3. SO GODDAMN GOOD.

Comment

• There is a shot in that episode that still blows me away. Every single time.

Comment

• Man, for me, it was episode 4. The Adama Maneuver, right? Cause I was fucking jumping on the couch.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT was it great.

Comment

Working...
                                X