Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Razor wasn't bad.
    I must disagree. Sorta. Maybe need A rewatch.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      It was useless.
      I found it sorta useful. Granted, the movies didn't go far enough to distinguish themselves from the main story to really hold their own, but really, in the face of a galactic genocide, what could?

I'll backpedal a little and say it is the least shite.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        For me, the only shit episodes were the first two parts of the opening miniseries. The show has been on rails ever since.
        I love the mini. Slow burn to a great payoff.

Comment

Jut wait. There are 2 WTF episodes you haven't seen. One is soon (Bill Duke is in it), the other is season 4 I think.

It was useless.
          Yeah. What waste of Bill Duke.

Comment

AATW? No way. The Adama is probably one of the best shot I've seen on TV. Ever. AATW is not even close.
            I'm not good at words today. The Adama was the best of the show, sure, but I didn't have another "holy crap!" Moment again until that second thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

I'm not good at words today. The Adama was the best of the show, sure, but I didn't have another "holy crap!" Moment again until that second thing.
              It was a letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Season 2 finale. That was GREAT.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I ENVY MATT AND HIS WIFE
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Never got into BSG tried about year and half ago, but it just did nothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Never got into BSG tried about year and half ago, but it just did nothing for me.
                      My ginger brother from another mother.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You guys can hang with Ceej and watch shitty anime together.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looool

Comment

• SICK BURN

Comment

• Speaking of which: I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Everything wrong about anime is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                You guys can hang with Ceej and watch shitty anime together.
                                Jokes on you scooter, I DON'T EVEN WATCH ANIME!!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X