No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started disc 3 of that season this morning. Randy is just trying to be a good kid now. I don't want anything to happen to him. he's gonna get totally fucked by Herc, isn't he?

Comment

• Wow, fourth season finale of The Wire is a pretty big bummer.

Comment

• Yep. But it is awesome.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Season 4 is my fave. I didn't expect to love those kids. Nor Cutty.

Comment

• And Prez. Finally making some good. Fucking Herc...

Comment

• YES, all of those things. Well, except Cutty was always awesome. Looking forward to season five but I just started the first season if Homeland so...

Comment

• Holy shit BREAKING BAD. We finished S3 and had to watch the first episode of S4 to see what happened.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Homeland sucks.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tomorrow night is a new episode of NCIS. Yay! We get to learn more about the "cheeriest goth you'll ever meet", Abby.

It's even said that Pauley Perette got along great with her "mini-me" while they were shooting the episode.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Watching The Wonder Years on Netflix. It's so awkward at times, I have to cringe.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 2 episodes away from finishing season 4 of The Wire.

question that may still be answered in the next 2 episodes but if not fill me in:
                          Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                        So that Mike kid (the one with the little brother and drugged out mom) has Chris and Snoop take out his brothers "dad". I was under the impression that he did so due to him being upset that he was jailed right after his brother was killed but Chris made it out that he was touching Mike and his brother and proceeded to cave his fucking head i). Now if thats the case was that explained (Mike and his brother being molested) at all in any of the previous episodes? Or are we as the viewer just supposed to take this at face value? I feel as if I missed something.

also, that scene where Kima was butt naked with that other chick was aces. gotdamn.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPOILERTOWN 
                          Yes, his dad molested Mike and his brother. The show hints at it like maybe 3 times, but never gives a definitive answer. It's more in the body language of being a victim and such. Chris Partlow's backstory is he was a subject of molestation. This was confirmed in an interview after that season ended, but it did not make it into the series. David Simon wanted us to infer the connection there through the body language and actions.

And no wonder you're all emo, you're on S4 of The Wire. Will always fuck you up.

Comment

• Ok. I caught onto the body language but the little brother didn't seem to act any differently which was throwing me off. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Seriously. The season was very, very good but, ugh, no happy endings. Almost like Von Trier was consulted.

Comment

• rewatching LOST. Halfway through season 1. Man, I missed Sawyer. So much.

SONOFABITCH

Comment

Working...
                                X