What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He shows up a few times.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He has a mighty return this season.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Starting a rewatch of Generation Kill. Forgot how fucking funny these goons can be.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Starting a rewatch of Generation Kill. Forgot how fucking funny these goons can be.
          Yep, really enjoyed that one.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/szcviFDt9xM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/szcviFDt9xM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Captain America FTW...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• King of the Nerds was pretty great. We watched the whole season and while I was expecting nothing but cringy feelings, I really liked most of the contestants. Can't wait for next season.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The wife and I need a new show to marathon through on Netflix.

I'm trying to get her to watch BATTLESTAR GALACTICA but she just isn't interested in sci fi. Suggestions?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Game of Thrones
                  Rome

Comment

• so, Rob, did you continue Continuum?

Comment

• We have it on our DVR but are catching up on other shows atm.

Comment

• Rewatching The Shield while I work on some projects at work.

Fucking, Dutch. Cannot not picture Hocken. That poor cat.

Comment

• New NCIS tonight and Pauley Perette was on "The Talk" earlier today. DVR'ed "The Talk" to catch her.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Rewatching The Shield while I work on some projects at work.

Fucking, Dutch. Cannot not picture Hocken. That poor cat.
                            Dutch is going to be on that new USA show Graceland. Hoping that turns out OK.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hmms, haven't heard of that one.

Comment

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dqori2nH0I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dqori2nH0I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Might be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X