No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never got into PB. A friend swore I would love it but I never made it past the first episode. Might give it another shot after i run through Umbrella Academy and Only Murders next week.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• FUCK YEAH. Totally forgot about Umbrella Academy this week. YEAHHHHHHH.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Its coming out?? Yes!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Season 3 drops tomorrow. All 10 eps. YEAH. Gonna burn through those before next week's Stranger Things S4 2nd half drops.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit yeah. That's my 4th of July holiday accounted for.

Comment

• Not super pumped for Umbrella Academy this year, as it was when the comic went to shit.

Cool elements in the beginning, then the back nine fell apart hard.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• All caught up with The Boys and I fucking love Jensen Ackles and love the super not at all hidden easter egg with Robert Singer. lol.

Also, lulz to "Sir Cums A Lot 79".

Comment

• OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I have felt joy for the first time in a long time.

Comment

• goddamn, that looks amazing. Fucking Colin Robinson.....hahahah

Comment

• I’m still waiting for s3 on Disney….

Comment

• Should be on Hulu already?

Comment

• Canada….

Comment

• Lesley's and I's only trash reality show series (Below Deck) we watch ended this week's seasons. It's a goddamn bummer. I mean, I was happy that Peacock added a spin off because really, this should be just like that Real Housewives shit as there are all kinds of mega yachts and shit, but no more yelling at our TV about stupid nonsense and judging the trash people that have like 100k to go on a three day boat ride but who have no taste or class (says the kid surrounded by plastic toys) expect to be doted on 100% of the time and then give a shitty tip. I wish I grew up on boats OR was more social. The money these people make doing these charters is fucking nuts.

Comment

• In happier news, The Boys got renewed for S4 today.

Decision on Kids in the Hall S2 expected in next week. Looking great as audience was 3x bigger than expected.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X