X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Severance. Gotdamn.

Comment

• so goood. WAFFLE PARTY FOR ALL
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Moon Knight.

it was ok. So much wasted potential, I get why much time on insanity but fucking hell.

Layla was cool, especially at the end. Ethan Hawke: wasted.

Isaac was again great as usual. But it felt like a wasted opportunity.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If anything I hope this just allows MK to show up in other properties. I don't need any single shows or movies with the guy. Throw his ass in a Midnight Sons movie once Blade comes out.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished The Staircase (show/not doc) - pretty good over all. Kept me engaged all through out the 8 eps. Without seeing the documentary BUT with this apparently being a faithful as it could be I have to say
              Spoiler: I guess Spoilers for my theory/a theory presented 
            I honestly think the owl theory held the most merit overall if only because how out of left field it came but with the evidence presented it seemed the most legit. I don't really buy Peterson killing his wife in the same way that other lady died in Germany. Dude didn't seem like a serial killer type of person. If it's not the owl, then I also buy her slipping down the stairs all hopped up on her valium and liquor.
            I mean, it was a bit weird with the 911 call BUT shit happens when you're in shock. If I was on the jury I would have voted "Not Guilty" if only for the evidence presented. I couldn't personally say without a doubt that the evidence showed he was guilty. I dunno, it's definitely a fucked up story, Toni Collette was fucking amazing in it, and the 3-4 death theories they showed were brutal as fuck and made me feel gross. The shit that happened to the DA team was crazy. Especially with that blood splatter expert. Totally gonna check out the documentary now.

Comment

• Good to hear. that's on deck for us to watch.

We finished TOKYO VICE and really liked it. S1 unfortunately ends on a cliffhanger for most of the story threads but we do have a S2 coming to keep things going.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tokyo Vice fucking RULES. I really don't like the lead in just about anything I've seen him in, but by episode 3 he sold me and I really liked his performance. If you haven't read the book I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Hell yeah, season 2 of Only Murders in the Building starts on June 28th

I loved the first season. Pumped for this. Spoilers if you haven't seen S1 yet obvs. Martin Short still rules.

Comment

• we need to give S1 another go. We got something like 2.5 episodes into it and just weren't feeling it.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Hell yeah, season 2 of Only Murders in the Building starts on June 28th

I loved the first season. Pumped for this. Spoilers if you haven't seen S1 yet obvs. Martin Short still rules.
                      Omg, shut up! Yessss! I’m excited to see where they go with it this season!
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
                        Checked out the first episode of Night Sky on amazon. Sissy Spasek and J.K. Simmons are an old couple who have a crazy thing in their shed that allows them to do a crazy thing. I mean, they say what it is in the description but I say just quickly click on the episode without reading it if you can. They show what it is within the first 10 mins but still....The ending of the first episode is gonna get this show another few eps from me. It's a bit sad but interesting.

Still need to finish Outer Range but goddamn that pacingggg....it's why I tried the show above and even with it's slow pace, it turns out I love J.K. Simmons more than Josh Brolin.
                        Outer Range has a slow pace but holy shit the payoff. Also I started Night Sky and am enjoying it so far but I'm only like 2 or 3 eps in.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well if you say that Outer Range pays off I guesssssss I can go back to it. Pretty sure we only have like 3-4 episodes left.

Comment

• The Boys is fucking awesome this season. I have no idea what you're talking about Anderson. Maybe it's cause I never read the books, but 4 eps in and I'm loving this season.

Under the Banner of Heaven is pretty good so far. Only a few eps in but I fucking love Andrew Garfield and the LDS are a bunch of weirdos so I'm in.

Comment

• The Boys comics were meh. Ok, but nothing outstanding. I’m waiting a bit to binge The Boys, but so far it’s much better than the books.

Finishing Peaky Blinders. It’s ok. I love the settings, but I’m finishing it and now I learn they wanna finish it with a fucking movie??!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                The Boys comics were meh. Ok, but nothing outstanding. I’m waiting a bit to binge The Boys, but so far it’s much better than the books.

Finishing Peaky Blinders. It’s ok. I love the settings, but I’m finishing it and now I learn they wanna finish it with a fucking movie??!
                                We started S6 of PB and kinda petered out on it. I think we're just kinda done, especially after hating the 5th season.

Comment

Working...
                                X