What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    finished my rewatch of Eastbound. I was not a fan of the last season the first time around but this time was different. I had forgotten all about Stevie's nonsense, Taters N Tits, that ridiculous fucking ending. Good shit.

Now on to Vice Principals for another rewatch. Goggins is the bessst.
    If all season 4 had going for it was "feeeexins" it would still be amazing. I laugh just writing that.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• and you can tell they almost break EVERYTIME they say it. so great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        and you can tell they almost break EVERYTIME they say it. so great.
        It made me laugh harder then prone CJ.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The new South Park special was pretty fucking funny. Lil' Qties was great.

WHAT ABOUT OUR BROSHIP?!

Loved their new disclaimer as well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Debris on NBC is pretty fucking neat so far. No idea where they're going with it but if you're in the mood for some neat sci-fi stuff I recommend it.

Comment

• Debris is really fucking neat.

Also picked Alone back up. On season 3. The hippy chick we were making fun of is fucking DOMNATING so far.

Comment

• I fucking LOVE Alone! I only really get to watch it when I go see my sister since we don’t have cable and most nights I just want to go to bed.
                We have History on the roku, but it only plays certain episodes for free. Womp womp
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• can't believe who won Season 3 of Alone. I will never understand
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  why that hippy chick gave up. She was KILLING IT. Like holy shit that woman was a badass.

Comment

• We watched Marriage or Mortgage on Netflix. If you want to fucking HATE WATCH THE FUCK outta something, I highly recommend it. We had cocktails and shit talked basically everyone the whole time. Some of the couples are absolutely fucking insane and insufferable, like the celibate Christian whack jobs that live together...but refuse to sleep in the same place, so the man goes and sleeps on a friends couch at night...and then they pick HOUSE but she won't sleep there until they're married so she fucking goes to her friend's house nearby to sleep at night. Like...yall know you can fuck during the day too? You don't share a bed then pop your cherry.

Comment

• oooh. I love hating people.

Comment

• This is your shit then man.

Comment

• I'll give Nick Frost a few episodes of just about anything, even that awful Amazon Ghost Hunter show.

Comment

• awww, I liked that Amazon show.

speaking of amazon shows, we started Comrade Detective and I kind of love it. There are so many fucking people in it. It's a spoof of 80s cop shows but set in Communist Romania. It's commie propaganda much like our American propaganda of Rocky 4 and Raw Deal. and it's played completely straight for the most part.

Comment

• Comrade Detective is incredible. It's only the one season right?

The ghost show was alright, but then it turned into the big conspiracy over arching thing that I didn't enjoy as much.

Comment

• Yeah only the 6 eps of Comrade. Not sure how this one slipped by.

Comment

Working...
                                X