• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished TIGER KING.

That was bonkers.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We also watched the Benoit doc, and started on the Screwjob episode. The Benoit one is rooooooooough.

Comment

• Yeah, the Benoit one......... yeeeeeesh.

ETA: Made me miss Eddie even more. I met Eddie once and the kindness and humanity he showed a dying friend was unparalleled. He AND Chris Jericho will forever have my undying admiration for that day.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          We also watched the Benoit doc, and started on the Screwjob episode. The Benoit one is rooooooooough.
          Netflix?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I watched on Youtube. Or Vice if you have their channel
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I watched on Youtube. Or Vice if you have their channel
              Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Buckle up. It's a doosie.

Comment

• Yeah, I watched on Vice youtube as well. Looks like most of those docs are there.

Comment

• Yall should check out DEVS on Hulu/FX. Pretty fucking neat so far past the main girl who is terrible.

Westworld continues to rock my fucking face. Last week's episode with Maeve was all kinds of fucked. Love it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Yall should check out DEVS on Hulu/FX. Pretty fucking neat so far past the main girl who is terrible.

Westworld continues to rock my fucking face. Last week's episode with Maeve was all kinds of fucked. Love it.
                      I caught a couple of eps of Dev's and yeah I liked what I saw but that main chick...... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ And honestly I'm watching The Wire for the first time. WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME IT WAS A GOOD SHOW????

Comment

• Late to the party Josh on The Wire hahahah.

On season 4 at the moment. You are in for a treat man.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm going to The Wire once I finish with OZ. Well, that's my current plan, but it could easily change.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Late to the party Josh on The Wire hahahah.

On season 4 at the moment. You are in for a treat man.
                            Finished season 1 in one day. McNulty is my spirit animal. Dude legit has no fucks left to give.

Comment

• I started Ozark and it's way better than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I started Ozark and it's way better than I expected.
                                Dude, BUCKLE THE FUCK UP.

Comment

Working...
                                X