No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got the free month for this and dexter. Do that. The whole season is on there.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Waiting until end of 2022 for season 2 of Yellowjackets is gonna be tough. That finale was fucking nuts.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• On ep 2 of Dexter New Blood and so far it's pretty decent.

Comment

• Tried that new James Wan produced Netflix show Archive 81 last night. Suitably creepy by the end. Legit chills. No idea where it's going as I haven't even seen a trailer. I just heard he did it so we checked it out. Good shit.

Comment

• Finished Get Back: The Beatles.

1st part was a tad long, as it dealt with pre-breakup tensions, but after? Whoa. The rooftop concert is wicked cool.

I’m not a huge Beatles fan, my wife is, but they are the best and most influential artists of the last 150 years. It’s insane what they produced in 10 years.

Peter Jackson’s work was vastly audio, and it’s so cool. Now I wanna see his WW1 documentary.

Now, THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Our Flag Means Death. I am so on board for this. Especially with how much I've been playing Sea of Thieves. Everyone in this is fantastic.

Comment

• Ooooh, that looks fun!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• They had me once I saw Kristian Nairn on deck. Glad to see he's back acting again, and after his work on Game of Thrones, I know I'm in for a good time if he's on the screen.

Plus, pirates! Loves me some pirates!

Comment

• Dexter New Blood was a pretty satisfying way to end the show in my opinion. Totally made up for the shit that was the last season's finale. Glad to have some closure even if it wasn't all great.

That being said, if you were a fan of Dexter at all I do recommend New Blood as Michael C. Hall continues to show why he was born to play this character and Clancy Brown was great in it as well.

Comment

• Started The Expanse again (only made it like 3-4 episodes into the first season when it was live) and am digging it more now that I read the first book. Looking forward to the rest.

Comment

• The After Party on Apple+ is fucking great. Created/directed by Chris Miller and a killer cast. A murder mystery series all told by different people and each episode is shot/acted like a completely different genre. Ike Berenholtz's ep done as a Fast/Furious movie was fanfuckingtastic.

Highly recommended if you have Apple+.

Comment

• Servant continues to be great and fucking weird. Can't really talk about it without spoiling it, but again, highly recommended and stick with it. You have no idea where it's actually going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Started The Expanse again (only made it like 3-4 episodes into the first season when it was live) and am digging it more now that I read the first book. Looking forward to the rest.
                            I think we may go back and rewatch this once we finish Deadwood. We only made it to halfway through Season 3 then just fell off.

Comment

• On my dad's suggestion we checked out the first episode of In From The Cold on Netflix. Crazy sci-fi show about Russian spies and shit that gets REALLY FUCKING WEIRD in the last 2 mins to the point I was mildly checked out throughout but now on board for at least 2 more eps.

Comment

• Archive 81 is getting pretty crazy around episode 4 or so. Have a weird thought on what this actually is and where it's going but I'm probably wrong. Def worth checking out on Netflix if you like creepy found footage stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X