No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished the new season of OITNB. Ummm, holy fuckeroni.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Silicon Valley was fucking fantastic this season. Great finale. Erhlich is the man. "It will take a long time to regain my trust. I don't trust you" *next scene* BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We also burned through The Americans, Fargo and Baskets in short order. Louie Anderson is legit next-level.

Also trying to sit through NBC's ill-advised Dracula and the problem lies right at its casting. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a fine actor but Dracula needs to be creepy, intimidating and oozing sexuality. None of which he has. The guy who played Renfield fits the bill better.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man, OJ really beat the shit out of Nicole on the reg, huh? And all their friends were all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "that's just the Juice!"

Jesus.

Comment

• right? IT's so fucked. The realization that Kardashian had at the end of the series was too little too late.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• finally (zip it Martin) started Orphan Black after grave told me it was on Amazon Prime. Only 3 episodes in (I HAVE NO CLUE AND HAVE NOT BEEN SPOILED SO DON'T MARTIN) and I dig it so far. Hope to have a marathon here in the next few weeks to burn through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                finally (zip it Martin) started Orphan Black after grave told me it was on Amazon Prime. Only 3 episodes in (I HAVE NO CLUE AND HAVE NOT BEEN SPOILED SO DON'T MARTIN) and I dig it so far. Hope to have a marathon here in the next few weeks to burn through it.
                It's sooooooooooooooo good.

Comment

• yeah, I like the story thus far and have heard only good things.

Comment

• Gonna start MARCO POLO S2 tonight.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I thought Orphan Black had a bit too much mission drift in...the third season? Whichever season that aired last year that briefly featured a scorpion (no spoilers). Alison redeemed it, though, because she's the best. What I've watched this season has been crazy and a return to form so far.

Comment

• I finished OJ Made in America over the holiday and everyone should watch it. The FX show was good but this was even better. It did a good job of showing where OJ came from and how he became the man he was. His fall after his acquittal was maybe a better punishment that prison. It was very interesting how his white world completely vanished and he almost immediately fell in with what was an unsavory, if not criminal, group. The, i don't know, lack of remorse (?) from his defense team and associates was really something to see. I mean, defense counsel obviously did their job well but i don't think it was something they should be proud of.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I thought Orphan Black had a bit too much mission drift in...the third season? Whichever season that aired last year that briefly featured a scorpion (no spoilers). Alison redeemed it, though, because she's the best. What I've watched this season has been crazy and a return to form so far.
                          Yeah, S3 is the weakest but not bad. There's just tooooooooooo much going on. But it also has some of my favorite shit, with Alison for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I finished OJ Made in America over the holiday and everyone should watch it. The FX show was good but this was even better. It did a good job of showing where OJ came from and how he became the man he was. His fall after his acquittal was maybe a better punishment that prison. It was very interesting how his white world completely vanished and he almost immediately fell in with what was an unsavory, if not criminal, group. The, i don't know, lack of remorse (?) from his defense team and associates was really something to see. I mean, defense counsel obviously did their job well but i don't think it was something they should be proud of.
                            Right? Loved this fucking doc. It was so great. That one "fancy" defense guy was ridiculous.

Comment

• His indignation at the Las Vegas judge giving OJ the murder sentence for the clusterfuck in the hotel room was delicious. Fifth quarter indeed, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Yeah, S3 is the weakest but not bad. There's just tooooooooooo much going on. But it also has some of my favorite shit, with Alison for sure.
                                Shit, I forgot I have to watch this. #teamallison

Just started The Flash season 2.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X