Breaking Bad - Season 4-SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    Ah ok. So we've never seen those guys before right? And who got shot prior to Mike unloading a can of whoop ass?
    Those guys particular? No. We saw the cartel member that Gus had killed last year. And prior I would guess was the truck driver(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Ah ok. So we've never seen those guys before right? And who got shot prior to Mike unloading a can of whoop ass?
      The truck driver.

Also, Gale posthumously became the best character.
      <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wugY6HNLOCo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I knew it was the driver I just wasn't sure if it was a character we knew or not. Also, that video is the goods.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Two questions from last night-

1. Why was Gale's epic music video subtitled in Farsi or whatever?

2. How did Mike a) know tattoo guy nabbed Jesse's nest egg and b) track the guy down?

Also it should be reiterated that, holy shit, Jonathan Banks is a badass.

Comment

Holy hell. This series is breaking me when watching on a weekly basis as opposed to DVD sessions.

A bit late to the party with about a quarter of the season done already, but I love it more than always.

Have to agree with most comments before. One thing I don´t get though is the Skyler hate. This lady is an awesome character! It is a testament to this show that Skyler, Hank and Marie are by now at least as interesting characters as Walt and Jesse.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Two questions from last night-

1. Why was Gale's epic music video subtitled in Farsi or whatever?

2. How did Mike a) know tattoo guy nabbed Jesse's nest egg and b) track the guy down?

Also it should be reiterated that, holy shit, Jonathan Banks is a badass.
            1. Well, I am pretty sure it was Vietnamese or Cambodschian and it looked like one of those cheese tourist karaoke videos that are very popular over there (And major props to Gale for choosing Peter Schillers "Völlig losgelöst"!). I guess it was just another genius stroke to show us the decent and nerdy side of beloved Gale again. The look on Walts face while watching says it all. The juxtaposition of what we have seen about Gale and his demise and the harsh criminal reality is pretty genius here.

2) I guess that Victors predecessor was still watching Jesses house and caught a glimpse at the guy and the money and deducted what went down. Or some such. So at leat he did not need to track him down because he pretty much ran into his arms I guess.

And holy shit, this last shot. Jesse - not blindfolded! - just muttering "Nope" might have been one of the worst cliffhangers I have seen in quite some time.

Comment

Jan got it right, Sepinwall said the subtitles in the karaoke were Cambodian, and Mike's new left hand is watching Jesse like a hawk. Anyone else realize he's the San Antonio serial killer from The Shield? When Walt got his hands on the lab notes I was sure he was going to get the coffee recipe. He should steal it, take the "relocation help" and open a coffee bar.

Comment

Both wrong. It's Thai.

Fun fact: Vietnamese is written with the Latin alphabet. In case you guise didn't know.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Now this shwo is not only the best thing ever but educational too!

Comment

Because of AMC's nonsense, Sony is shopping the show to other networks. I'd be totally fine with it sharing the same network as SoA.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Goddamn. Great ending scene last night.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hell, great opening scene. Manic as hell. It's becoming more and more apparent that Walt's pride is going to do him in. And Gus is a genius, looks like he is turning Jesse against Walt by giving him a set of balls.

Comment

Sweet Christmas, this show is so damn good. I had a feeling the shotgun guy was some sort of set up but not that way. What a turn of events. Also wanted to smack the taste out of Drunk Walt's mouth. His pride will be his downfall. At least it provided motivation for Hank to not be such a dick to Marie anymore. I was feeling pretty bad for her.

Comment

Walt, you are a miserable human being!

Holy shit that dinner scene. Great way of bringing Hank back into play and another step towards hell for Walt. I loved Skyler nearly panicking as Walts ego took over.

I loved the montages of Jesses day out with Mike as well. I need that spanish Rap-song. Really seems like Gus made another chess move of seperating Jesse and Walt. And I have to admit, while I initially cringed at the idea of Jesse becoming Mikes little Sith apprentice the execution is something I can roll with - as always with this show. At least his miserable Meth-home should be over and done with. Not a day to late for the neighbours I suppose.

But Jesses newfound job does seem to fasten Walts breakdown. After he outmaneuvered Gus by letting kill Gal, he failed at everything he wanted to achieve in this season. The way he stormed Gus office gave me heart attacks of desperation. Combined with his egomanical stroke this does not bode well.

Anybody remember the teaser for this season: This time Walt is not in Danger. This time he is the Danger! Yeah, I can completely buy that by now.

Comment

Oh, and this little detail killed!

Comment

"I am the one who knocks!"

Holy shiz

Comment

Working...
                                X