X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfection.

Comment

• Can you walk?

Fuck, the emotional toll is getting brutal. So many things happening this episode. Jesses final desperate shot at consolation and mentoring being lost in Walts tunnel-vision and the subsequent blows where a long time coming. I wonder where their relationship can go from there. I guess Mexico gonna change the playing field irreversibly anyway.

Gus has to have another ace up his sleeve. I can´t believe he just caved into the cartels demands. He and Mike have to have something cooking up for their educational trip to Mexico. And please God, let Mike survive. "Next time, don´t look like an idiot. Run and stuff." might have been the best pro-tipp ever.

I guess Skyler inadvertedly opened Pandoras box with her innocious tax-stunt. The road to hell is plastered with good intentions.

For Hank I fear. He surely is on the front row of characters threatened not to make it to the end of the season. Which brings me to my biggest problem. I wanna watch these characters ad infinitum by now. Hell, I´d watch shows with them all in the lead. Even Skyler.

And one thing has to be said about the production quality of this series. I can´t think of any other series that is so evocative and creative the way BB is shot. That is some world class production value right there.

Comment

• Is it possible for Gus to be more bad-ass this week? Not really, but I can't wait to see him try.

Comment

• Gus is one bad motherfucker. Wow.

Comment

• Incredible. Just...incredible. On all fronts.

Comment

• Really hope this isn't the end of Mike, but I could easily see that being the case.

Comment

• NOOOOOOooooo HE IS IMMORTAL.

The scenes with Walt and Walt Jr. were sad as fuck. Especially when he called him Jesse.

Jesse laying the smack down on the cartel cook was GREAT and the poisoning of the whole crew was fucking BADASS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Emmys shouldn't even have a show next year. They should just give all of the awards to Breaking Bad and show three episodes in their timeslot.

Gustavo Fring is the baddest motherfucker in the history of TV.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Man. This show is so good. Every episode is a new exercise in "oh shit" and technical style.

Comment

• Last night's last 5 minutes was fanfuckingtastic.

Saul's A-Team was fucking great as was Ted's subsequent accident.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Somehow, I don't think the phrase "Shit just got real" quite covers it anymore.

EDIT: THAT FUCKING LAUGH. Jesus Christ, make Bryan Cranston the new animated Joker voice. The last two minutes was some straight out of a horror movie shit.
                        Last edited by Master Shake; 09-26-2011, 12:18 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA the TV.com description for this episode.
                          Walt takes drastic action to protect his secret and Gus; Skyler's efforts to solve Ted's financial problems hit a wall.
                          <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJ_R-G_i4Xk?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>
                          sigpic

Comment

• HAHHAHH

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• troof

Comment

Working...
                                X