Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes will be watching with the wife. She loves it, I think it's ok.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grimm got better. Want more Pilate Wolf this year.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A
        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        GRIMM SEASON 2 STARTS TONIGHT????????????

WTF???????????????
        Seems way too early but I'll take it. The first season ended on a good cliffhanger.

The Longmire season finale was last night, btw, and was very good. The last scene went a really long way in explaining why Longmire is the way he is and all of the weird flashes throughout the season. AND it sets up Roc to be the main antagonist next year. If there is a next year, I guess. The world needs more of Starbuck in that fitted deputy shirt.

Comment

• Pilate Wolf yesssss. I've liked her since she dunked her boobs in the aquarium in DEUCE BIGELOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            A

Seems way too early but I'll take it. The first season ended on a good cliffhanger.

The Longmire season finale was last night, btw, and was very good. The last scene went a really long way in explaining why Longmire is the way he is and all of the weird flashes throughout the season. AND it sets up Roc to be the main antagonist next year. If there is a next year, I guess. The world needs more of Starbuck in that fitted deputy shirt.
            If the world doesn't I still do. Good gawd mang.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Pilate Wolf yesssss. I've liked her since she dunked her boobs in the aquarium in DEUCE BIGELOW.
              Pilate Wolf is Slias Weir Mitchell.

Who the hell are you talking about, and I demand pics.
              Last edited by Martin; 08-13-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Slias Weir Mitchell.
                Dude's fackin' hilarious when he turns up on Burn Notice.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Pilate Wolf is Slias Weir Mitchell.

Who the hell are you talking about, and I demand pics.
                  Huh, I don't remember him doing pilates. I just remember his potion-mistress girlfriend. Bree Turner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Dude's fackin' hilarious when he turns up on Burn Notice.
                    yessss <3 Burn notice

Comment

• He was doing it in the pilot.

And please elaborate on Bree Turner....

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS season 2 premiered on Sunday. It was good but not great...they still have the same pacing issues as before. Really wish that they had learned how to fix that.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Office ending after this season.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Bummer (even though it should have ended once Pam and Jim were hitched). I'm actually cautiously optimistic about The Farm though.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This shit with Arizona being a total bitch because she survived the plane crash that killed multiple people but lost part of a leg has been annoying since it started. Stupid Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

• Parks & Rec is so good it's not even fair to the rest of the comedies on Thursday night. Holy cow.

Comment

Working...
                                X