Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    I'd marry Sarah in a fucking hertbert.
    god yes

There was a solid 2-3 years where pretty much the only thing I watched was Tech TV.

Comment

• TechTV was the shit...

Cancelling Attack of the Show and X-Play removes all the good shows left on G4. Nice work morons.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        TechTV was the shit...

Cancelling Attack of the Show and X-Play removes all the good shows left on G4. Nice work morons.

It also plays into NBC Universal's larger plan of "TANKING IT".
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So far, it bodes well for SUCCESS. But why would they tank it?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mockingbird Lane did surprisingly well. Watch NBC pick it up.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I loved the fact that G4 seemes to play "Bloodsport" like every other week. And weren't they the network running 1.000 Ways to Die?
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• NBC passes on The Farm.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  NBC passes on The Farm.

and they're fucking with Parks and Recreation.

I don't know what Daniels and Schur did to piss them off, but NBC is about to get dumber than usual faster.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• that sucks. I wanted to see that show.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Parks & Rec is fucked?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Parks & Rec is fucked?

Rumor suggests that they want to renegotiate the length of the current season.

Along with a few other shows.

Comment

• Speaking of fucked, Up All Night is changing formats. Going from single camera comedy to multiple-camera, studio-audience sitcom.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Speaking of fucked, Up All Night is changing formats. Going from single camera comedy to multiple-camera, studio-audience sitcom.

This was what part of my NBC paper was about. They're getting desperate in a way that the network hasn't been in 30 years.

Shit's going to get fucking crazy. Also, they're waiting until tomorrow to announce if they're cancelling Louis CK's SNL show this Saturday.

Comment

• Assuming Mockingbird Lane gets picked-up after Friday's decent numbers.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Assuming Mockingbird Lane gets picked-up after Friday's decent numbers.

If they don't pick it up, they have to pay out. If they pick it up, they have to pay out.

They're spending money either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X