Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI should just die already.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CSI is still on television?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• In at least one form. There was New York and Miami at one time but I don't know if those are still on as I never watched them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
          I've said this a million times, and I'll probably say it a million more: YOU HAVE NO IDEA

If shit can possibly get any realer in Season 4 than it did in Season 3, my mind will be blown out the back of my skull.
          Dude, if the early promo material is to be believed shit is about to get realer. Cannot wait.

Comment

• Alphas: like Howard said. It's like Heroes, if Heroes wasn't so fucking retarded.

Comment

• Yeah I mildly enjoyed the first ep. Will give it a few more.

Comment

• Thank you Warehouse 13 for making the hot new male character gay.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Laughed my ass off at American Dad's Halloween episode last night. Don't know why, but the neighbor with the ultra cool haunted house and his wife had me lulzing harder than I should have.

Comment

• Speaking of gay, I'm watching Torchwood. Not sure I like the US transition.

And Bill Pullman is uber bloated.

Comment

• I thought the first episode was OK, not supremely awesome but worth a couple more episodes, and I added the first three series to instant.

Comment

• The first series are good, and Children of Earth is GREAT. I hope Miracle Day gets better...

Comment

• yes.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• seriously. win. Especially the Jersey Shore stuff haha.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck yes.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "that's how she answers the phone." hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X