Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    House, M.D.
    2004 - 2012.

Been awaiting this all day. I thought they were going to stretch the decision out until May at this point.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dat show jumpes le Sharque some time back. Maybe when he went to jail, or when Cuddy admitted she had something for him.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I still dig House for Laurie, but it's time.

Comment

• Finally. 3 years too late.

Laurie gave some goodwill to that show for so long....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I still dig House for Laurie, but it's time.
            Yeah, that's about where I'm at on it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked most of the House-Cuddy relationship but the show has always been best when House and Wilson were having relationship issues. This season has been pretty terrible, though. I hope this gives them enough lead time to craft a real finale.

Comment

• Stopped watching two years ago. It was a good show but it ran its course and started repeating itself.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I used to love the O&A bit on this; Ant would go: "On an all new HOUSE. . . this man is bleeding from his anus, and only HOUSE can figure out why before he fucking DIES."
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Comic Book Men was actually pretty funny. Bryan and Walt are the goods. They were always in my favorite episodes of the smodcast and I kind of dug this show. Had no idea Bryan turned into a mountain man.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We recorded it. Guess I'll check it out tonight.

Comment

• Kevin Smith was on 93x this morning talking about it. May have to check if out.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you want the fanboy answer to Pawn Stars, then yes check it out. Otherwise...
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• And yet you say that like it's a bad thing? That's the whole point. I want to see some neat collectables as opposed to an old trunk. Walt and Bryan are two funny people.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pawn Stars isn't just in the fanboy spectrum though and has more engaging people starring.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I fucking HATE the Pawn Stars "cast." The few times I've seen it their personalities have completely ruined anything interesting brought into the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X