No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the first 40 minutes of it and found it to be pretty painful. I'm told that the final 15 minutes of it are pretty darn good, though.

I loved the original 'V' and 'V: the Final Battle', so this was really a letdown for me. The production values are better, but the feel of it is a combination of 'rushed' meets 'boring'. You'll see what I mean.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ugh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        I watched the first 40 minutes of it and found it to be pretty painful. I'm told that the final 15 minutes of it are pretty darn good, though.

I loved the original 'V' and 'V: the Final Battle', so this was really a letdown for me. The production values are better, but the feel of it is a combination of 'rushed' meets 'boring'. You'll see what I mean.
        Well, casting-wise, that makes sense.

Monica Baccarin is hot, but about as boring as filling out tax returns.

Add to that fact that the Mario Bros. Movie did it better, I'll wager that this will be a giant failure.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, anyone watch SEX REHAB WITH DR. DREW?

lulz to this show. Massive lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know Dr. Drew is supposed to be this brilliant guy what with Loveline and all. But damn if I prefer Dan Savage by a HUGE margin.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Also, anyone watch SEX REHAB WITH DR. DREW?

lulz to this show. Massive lulz.
              You don't understand Rob, they're ADDICTED!!! Lulz, who ain't?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I guess if things are that chafed, you may have a problem.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was forced to watch South Park. Pretty good one.
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Netflix'd the entire collection of Alfred Hitchcock Presents yesterday.

I'll watch the shit out of those today/night.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watch this. Goddamn. Fucking ridiculous. This show is horrible yet I can't stop watching it.

Comment

• Why am I not on this show?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Because you're not that filthy haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riker View Post
                            Because you're not that filthy haha.
                            Yet.....
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes. Proper hygiene makes you an archivist, not a hoarder.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They removed 8000 lbs of trash from that lady's house.

Comment

Working...
                                X