No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially when he "goes blind' from that powder. Serious lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why is she even on the show? She needs to lose a few pounds and tone up - that's it. She doesn't need a lot of the hard stuff they put them through on there.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It is quite confusing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          Why is she even on the show? She needs to lose a few pounds and tone up - that's it. She doesn't need a lot of the hard stuff they put them through on there.
          Originally posted by Rob View Post
          It is quite confusing.
          Publicity. The show had Screech on previously and he might have been 12-15 lbs "overweight." The show pretty much will take any celeb willing to be on there. I just wish they people on the show, Harvey, skinny nutrition guy and the therapist would say outloud that people like here are not fat, say that she just needs to tone up. You know, maybe give some kid out there in high school with a similar build positive reinforcement instead of convincing said kid that they're fat.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            I just wish they people on the show, Harvey, skinny nutrition guy and the therapist would say outloud that people like here are not fat, say that she just needs to tone up. You know, maybe give some kid out there in high school with a similar build positive reinforcement instead of convincing said kid that they're fat.
            Exactly. I mean, no offense to you guys, but this is particularly important for women, and young girls. I mean, click on the Nicole Eggart link that Jake posted, and it's like, "Yes? And? Is there a problem?" I think she looks fine in the bikini she has on. You can look healthy and not be a stick, and I think stuff like that is damaging to young girls who see it, and think, "Okay, SHE must be fat - why else would she be on a weight loss show?"
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• In total agreement. I think the consensus here is going to be that she looks pretty damn good.

Comment

• Let's get Tati to board here and give us his opinion.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• lulz.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!!! (*Dies from the overwhelming cuteness*)

Comment

• Nothing but Olympics. Love it, love it, love it.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Okay, so? I watched the dog Olympics!

Comment

• Unless they get Fred Willard as an announcer, I'll pass
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I will watch the Canadian hockey team rape and pillage Norway. Good times.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Canada vs. Russia

That I imagine would be a helluva of a hockey match.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I will watch the Canadian hockey team rape and pillage Norway. Good times.
                                Aaahhh, love.

Comment

Working...
                                X