No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You promised that gig to me. Goddammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, I offered you a gig polishing my lightsaber. HUGE difference.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched some Conan last night and Dolph Lundgren showed up. It was great. But man, his audiences fucking suck still.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ahhh! Spoiler! Haha. I was trying to stay awake to watch if any of them would come. And plus! NPH!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Out of all of them, it wasn't hard to figure it would be Dolph. He looked like he was having fun. And NPH killed it.

Comment

• When doesn't NPH kill "it"?

Comment

• Did anyone watch V last night? I think we are going to watch it tonight.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, no spoilers please, but I fucking loved the original series and movies when I was a kid.

Comment

• They're really lizards.

Comment

• Didn't watch (DVR'd) but I heard it was horribly slow. Going to delete it off my DVR tonight.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I watched V.

ABC kind of fucked up how they're going to air. But, kind of fucked up...I MEAN THEY FUCKING RUINED A SURE THING WITH AN ERRATIC SCHEDULE.

EDIT: For those that don't know.

Episodes in November, then nothing new until March. Where it's more than likely going to get paired up with Lost.
                        Last edited by Anderson; 11-04-2009, 10:59 AM.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm expecting to start watching the second half of Angels in America, damn fine stuff.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                            I watched V.

ABC kind of fucked up how they're going to air. But, kind of fucked up...I MEAN THEY FUCKING RUINED A SURE THING WITH AN ERRATIC SCHEDULE.

EDIT: For those that don't know.

Episodes in November, then nothing new until March. Where it's more than likely going to get paired up with Lost.
                            DVR'd V. Haven't watched. Good I take it?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I DVR'd it as well. I'll check it out tonight.

Comment

• I heard V makes Flashforward look like Kurt Vonnegut.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X